CAGs Raise $46,659 for Child's Play - Raffle Winners Posted

At least we made it past last years goal!, but we need to keep going. After a few more beers tonight I will probably donate some more.

Sorry it took so long to drop a $20 for Child's Play. My son finally asked me if I ever donated to help the "hospital kids" and I double checked my pay pal and noticed that I had forgot to.

Thinking about all the money this site has saved me over the years, and thinking about all the years past where I didn't donate a single penny, and having better luck at making money in 2010 than I did in 2009, I find myself in this year for $100.

At the last minute.

The gauntlet is dropped.

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']Able to kick in some. It has saved me some dough so always good to pass it on.[/QUOTE]
This^. It's a shame that will all the money this site saves people, that we couldn't get to $60,000. Oh well, glad to see we got alot closer than we were a few days ago.

I would love to donate money, but being unemployed, no benefits, no health insurance, no unemployment checks, student loans to pay each month, credit card payment to pay each month, etc...It makes it literally impossible for me.

T_T

If I had a decent job, I'd honestly give some money. It's a great cause and CheapyD is just that awesome.

Finally got our $50 in, so glad I remembered to do it before it was too late. This site saves me so much money, only right to give some back.

[quote name='darthmalice777']This^. It's a shame that will all the money this site saves people, that we couldn't get to $60,000. Oh well, glad to see we got alot closer than we were a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

While that is true, I'm sure that it mostly has to do with the economy... People just don't have the same amount of money that they used to(I personally know 5-6 people close to me that have either lost their job or took a significant pay cut). It's surprising to me that we reached 75% even, I didn't think it'd end up breaking 40k.

Donated $5 (I can skip a meal or eat at my parents place :D ).

Recently graduated and trying to find a job. So yeah, hopefully I can donate more next time around.

In for a few more raffle tickets before it's all over. Next year I'll set aside more room for a bigger donation -- I was a little tapped out after giving to PBS and Glide Memorial already this year.

I have 200 dollars in my Paypal that I want to donate, but it is saying I've hit a limit on spending this month!

Cheapy, can I donate tomorrow and still be entered?

[quote name='realwords']I have 200 dollars in my Paypal that I want to donate, but it is saying I've hit a limit on spending this month!

Cheapy, can I donate tomorrow and still be entered?[/QUOTE]
Can you verify your info through paypal and remove the limit? I had a problem with moving over $500 per month from paypal to bank account until I realized it was just a restriction on my account until I verified my info and the limit was removed immediately.

Info here that may help: http://www.ehow.com/how_5839743_past-paypal-spending-limit.html

Bought the humble indie bundle and some toys directly for my closest Children's hospital through the Child's Play website but chipped in $50 just now. Go CAGs GO!!!

bah in for $10 more. I know if I can donate a little everyone else here can too. Even if youre a heartless prick you can think of it as paying $5 for a chance at winning something awesome!

Just got back from dinner at the local Mexican restaurant. I ordered an agua instead of a cerveza so I could save a little dinero and toss the difference in for the kids.

Two humble donations for me this year. I'm done...who's next?

Time's ticking down...

[quote name='aaronmills']Just got back from dinner at the local Mexican restaurant. I ordered an agua instead of a cerveza so I could save a little dinero and toss the difference in for the kids.
[/QUOTE]

¡Una donación para los niños!

Debating on adding a bit more...

[quote name='Strell']Uh...uh....

I'LL DRINK THIS GALLON OF MILK IF YOU DO[/QUOTE]

You better drink that gallon of milk then. Put in another $50.

Nut up!

[quote name='elessar123']You better drink that gallon of milk then. Put in another $50.

Nut up![/QUOTE]

LET'S DO THIS THING

Matched it up like the last level boss.

I wish I can win the mega million to give a million wish me luck Cags

[quote name='Strell']Uh...uh....

I'LL DRINK THIS GALLON OF MILK IF YOU DO[/QUOTE]

That's not milk

bread's done
Back