CAG's self-perpetuating SMITE beta key giveaway!

[quote name='Zawazuki']Is there anyway I could get a key?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='igame']QQ Key key, thanks resent[/QUOTE]

PMs sent!

Just got accepted into the beta and got 2 spare keys enjoy! :)
F1810-D120B-F0C24-EF28E-6E01B
F1ECD-9413D-EFC04-F1B84-46D6D

(Just needed somewhere to drop thuse I am not part of this program :) )

Cybril and gweedyj send me a pm with your email's if you have yet to receive a beta code and I will send one your way. Everyone else read the updated OP. Hope to keep spreading keys!

I got into the beta a while ago but I haven't tried it out yet. How does it compare to, say, Dota 2 (this is a MOBA game right?)

Also if I ever get to activating my key and downloading it, I'll try to send out any extra keys I get, if any.

[quote name='firepelt97']I got into the beta a while ago but I haven't tried it out yet. How does it compare to, say, Dota 2 (this is a MOBA game right?)

Also if I ever get to activating my key and downloading it, I'll try to send out any extra keys I get, if any.[/QUOTE]

I like it a lot more than DOTA 2 and LOL, but that's just my preference. The third person perspective and WASD movement really adds a lot to the game. It can be frantic and overwhelming at times during anything larger than a 2v2, and the lack of clicking to target enemies requires you to aim your skills and basic attacks so skill shots definitely sseparate good and bad players. Another thing I enjoy quite a bit is a lack of "rear view mirror" of sorts. Being third person you have no awareness of what is behind you and really beyond your peripheral vision, meaning flanks from jungle exits and attacks from behind can hit you by complete surprise sometimes. Check out the WTF video I posted in the OP, it does a better job of surmising game mechanics. I highly recommend this game and have already purchased the unlock for all 30 gods. I can see myself sinking quite a bit more cash into this game.

bread's done
Back