Call of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's Edition $19.99 @ Best Buy

Bobweiser

CAGiversary!
Forgive me if this was already covered, but I didn't see anything posted when I did a search. Best Buy is clearing out the Collector's Edition of Call of Duty 2: Big Red One at $19.99. It wasn't available on the website and the regular edition still rings up at $49.99. Not sure if this is only for PS2 or if it includes the X-Box version also.

Hope this helps. I know not many stores still have it in stock, but it's worth the shot if they might.

The disappearance from the BB website concurs with what happened to Ape Escape 3 and Jak X when they were dropped down to $19.99 in-store. So, at least, it sounds like it's valid.

[quote name='shrike4242']The disappearance from the BB website concurs with what happened to Ape Escape 3 and Jak X when they were dropped down to $19.99 in-store. So, at least, it sounds like it's valid.[/QUOTE]
Crap...Jak X dropped and I wasnt paying attention...

Ah well...I'll get it some other way.

The PC & x360 versions are just called Call of Duty 2, but the other console versions are named CoD2: the Big red One, right?

And the console versions "Big Red One" is a totally different game setting & story wise, I believe.

I didn't see it at my store for awhile either, and then a copy just showed up within the last week. My recommendation is to have them look it up in the system and see if they can find it for you at another store if they don't have one in stock. I believe there were only three stores in MN that even had them as of the other day. (Sorry, don't remember which ones and apologies for the confusion on the system. In my haste to get this posted originally I forgot to add that it was the PS2 version, but could also be X-Box.)

Collector's Edition has a behind-the-scenes DVD included with it. Besides that, it's the same game.

Main benefit of this is getting the game for $20 (or $15 after GGC) while the non-CE version is still $50.

fuck Went to BB yesterday but didn't know about this. Have to wait til this weekend to go again since it's a long drive away :bomb:

[quote name='shrike4242']Collector's Edition has a behind-the-scenes DVD included with it. Besides that, it's the same game.

Main benefit of this is getting the game for $20 (or $15 after GGC) while the non-CE version is still $50.[/QUOTE]

On the xbox it's only on 1 disc...

bread's done
Back