Call of Duty 2 Xbox 360 Achievement

alive741

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Just curious...how many other people have beaten all the levels on veteran?

I actually despise the game now and I'm selling it on ebay tonight. But how many other CAGs have done this?

-Adam

[quote name='alive741']Just curious...how many other people have beaten all the levels on veteran?

I actually despise the game now and I'm selling it on ebay tonight. But how many other CAGs have done this?

-Adam[/QUOTE]

You're going to sell it? wow.. I've done like half the levels on Vet, it's not hard just sit back a little bit and let your allies do a lot of the work and storm in and clean up their mess.

I beat the game last night on veteran, YeEeAaAhHh!!! Now for Infinity Ward to release the patch to fix multiplayer. Why do you despise the game, wait...let me guess...multiplayer right?
Go ahead and sell your copy on ebay, but if the patch comes out with more options then just to fix the lag issue, then your going to regret selling it.

Yea, I just beat it a couple of days ago. It was pretty frustrating. But I got all my 1000 points and it was time well spent. Atleast it was a good game and I enjoyed it.

I didn't find it all that difficult.

The hardest missions for me was Silo which just takes a calm hand and some patience, and Hill 400 which takes a lot of moving, a fair amount of awareness, and a little luck.

My biggest problem with COD2 is that the friendly NPCs are almost totally useless.

I beat CoD2 on regular, then stepped up to Veteran and beat it a second time. The Silo was the toughest mission for me. It was a little dissapointing, as the enemy A.I. knows where you are at all times, and will stop shooting your teammates to nail you.

[quote name='rabbitt']the enemy A.I. knows where you are at all times, and will stop shooting your teammates to nail you.[/QUOTE]

That's why I got pissed off too. I spent approximately 14 hours on DDay, it was the last mission I did on veteran. I really never want to see the game again..heh. Silo was what gave me the most trouble as well.

It actually had nothing to do with multiplayer, I really didn't like it on Live.

i have beaten it on veteran, but only thanks to the perfect checkpoints...i wish perfect dark zero had more periodic checkpoints..oh well

[quote name='rabbitt']I beat CoD2 on regular, then stepped up to Veteran and beat it a second time. The Silo was the toughest mission for me. It was a little dissapointing, as the enemy A.I. knows where you are at all times, and will stop shooting your teammates to nail you.[/QUOTE]

Yea it also seemed that the AI for your dudes didnt care about you at all. They usually let the enemy run by then and then the enemy would melle me too death. I'm like WTF are my dudes doing they are like watching him do it also which is annoying.

I'm working my way through it when I have the time. I find it really enjoyable on Veteran actually. There's a lot more use to the rifles as you can't just run in guns blazing with the SMGs, so it feels more methodical, which I like.

That said, the Gamer Points are really adding something to the games for me. I find myself wanting to go back to games I've played on another difficulty and playing through again, so I get all the points. Loving this system more and more.

finished the majority of it on war hardened, did 1 1/2 levels on vetran. Going back to complete them on veteran. So far, as I finished the last level in my first run on veteran and started the winter war on veteran, that there are not more/tougher enemies, but it takes 2 hits to kill me.

I've been trying to atleast beat the game, but for some reason after playing 1 or 2 missions I get motion sickness or something...it sucks. Same happens with PDZ..

I beat all the levels on veteran except the American levels and last British level.

However, I think I'll just beat those 4 level on hard and get the war hardened achievement :p

I'm just curious, but what exactly makes the Silo mission so tough for everybody. I've been reading peoples posts for awhile now and the Silo mission seems to be one of the most difficult levels for everyone to beat. Maybe it was lack of using smoke grenades? I don't know, curious to find out.

Do you mean the one where you have to snipe mortars from a silo?

Or do you mean the level up until that point?

Or something entirely different?

[quote name='zewone']Do you mean the one where you have to snipe mortars from a silo?

Or do you mean the level up until that point?

Or something entirely different?[/QUOTE]

I guess thats what I'm so curious about. I had little to no trouble with that level, yet over and over I hear people calling it one of the hardest levels for them to beat. I amagine the tough part was leading up to the part you get on top of the Silo, but still not sure.

where do you throw the smoke grenades from the silo? at the guys with the mortars or on top of the silo to hide you?

the silo is hard, but i've found the most trouble on the d-day invasion

[quote name='theeipi']where do you throw the smoke grenades from the silo? at the guys with the mortars or on top of the silo to hide you?
[/QUOTE]

Well i didn't throw any grenades on top of the silo, but i used them to take over territories leading up to the part you get on the silo.

Up until the Silo took me a long time, until I realized when and where to throw smoke grenades. The sniping on top of the Silo was easy for me, I'm pretty good at sniping. I really enjoyed that part.

The mission that almost made me quit playing on Veteran was D-Day invasion. Goddamn....I could not get past the 1st field with the trenches.

I didn't actually have much of a problem with the silo, but I was only playing it on Hardened. I'm now almost there on my Veteran run through. I was just trying to picture how smoke grenades would help from on top of the SILO...

In general, smoke grenades if used wisely can cut huge portions out of the game and what you need to do.

So far, the hardest portions I thought were when you were riding on the lorry to get back and pick up the wounded soldiers...took me forever to kill that tank without blowing myself up... and the D-Day invasion.

I too had tremendous trouble/fun diving around in those trenches. That was the first board I did on Veteran, and with the Bass cranked up, my screen/controller/and whole room shook with each mortar blast!

Silo wasn't God-awful hard, but I still found it probably the hardest level up to that point. None of the levels were really hard to the point of frustration for me. But Silo and Hill 400 were still the most challenging I'd say.

i found silo section to be easy. I had problems on top of the mountain on d - day, and the last level. The last level maybe because I had switched it up to vetran, from hardened, and was struggling with being hit 2x and dying

bread's done
Back