call of duty 3 almost finished

mickeyp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi, my husband is almost finished with Call of duty 3 on the wii. I think he likes that it is a shooter and that its about the war. Any suggestions on another game he may like for the wii even a gamecube game would be good especially cheaper because I'll get it used. I did buy GUN but haven't given it to him yet, do u guys think he may like that. Mickey

He finished the game tonight. Has nobody else played this game? No other sugesstions such as a medal of honor games? Mickey

I reccomend any of the MOH games, possibly Metal Gear: Twin Snakes if hes into the action/adventure type of shooters - even RE4 for the cube if your not talking about FPS.

If you are talking about just FPS's - Look into either of the timesplitters games. And yes, he will probably enjoy gun.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I reccomend any of the MOH games, possibly Metal Gear: Twin Snakes if hes into the action/adventure type of shooters - even RE4 for the cube if your not talking about FPS.

If you are talking about just FPS's - Look into either of the timesplitters games. And yes, he will probably enjoy gun.[/quote]

I second these recommendations. Although I can't vouch for the quality of the Medal of Honor games, I would recommend Resident Evil 4 as one of the best games I've ever played. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes is another amazing game, although it is more about sneaking than it is about shooting. If he enjoys the war aspects of the game, he will probably find the plot of MGS:TS interesting, and it's one of the most cinematic games out there so that part is a very strong element of the game. The Timesplitters games are also very good, but they are less about plot and more about unique challenges for the player to accomplish.

All in all, these are all great recommendations.

bread's done
Back