Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360-Asia) No Region Protection $48 shipped at play-asia

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How long does it take for orders to come from Playasia?[/QUOTE]

Since they're shipping from overseas it CAN take up to 14 days. My experience has varied from 5 business days to a couple of weeks.

Just got back from Hong Kong and picked up 2 copies of COD3 (one for a friend) for $35 no tax. Everything that Play-Asia lists online as $40-45 can be had for less than $38 (today's $ exchange rate) at any retail shop that carries 360 games.

Next time I go there for business I'll see if I can get a group buy going and pick some up for fellow CAGers.

[quote name='OGHowie']Just got back from Hong Kong and picked up 2 copies of COD3 (one for a friend) for $35 no tax. Everything that Play-Asia lists online as $40-45 can be had for less than $38 (today's $ exchange rate) at any retail shop that carries 360 games.

Next time I go there for business I'll see if I can get a group buy going and pick some up for fellow CAGers.[/QUOTE]
If you can pick up games for us from Hong Kong that would be great. You can probably get better price for buying multipe copies.

I got mine in the mail yesterday. Only took them 1 week to get it here. which is great. works perfectly the only difference i can see is the rating system is the one from Europe/Aus and the numbers in the back of the booklet are for those regions instead of the US. But the game works fine in my 360(NTSC) even though the game is PAL so i can confirm officially that it is region free.

Thanks OP

damn my cousins are going to the Phillipines over the holidays, i hope they have a stop over in Hong Kong to pick up games lol. other than the expected long shipment times, PA has some great prices usually 10-15 savings compared to the typical stores like EB/CC/BB. so many great games to buy but on a budget. i guess i'll have to settle for GoW and Saints Row to keep me busy for awhile and wait for price drops on COD 3 and R6

bread's done
Back