Call of Duty 4 $19.99 at Gamestop

Seems like the 10% off code GD10 works as it says:

Online Only! Additional 10% off with Coupon Code: GD10

Also TC should include the price in the title.

I forgot all about this being $19.99 new now, thanks for the reminder OP. Been wanting to pick this back up for some time now. Welcome to CAG!

Also, I see it's the GOTY edition. Does anyone know if you still get a token for the downloadable maps? I think I remember reading somewhere before that you don't get the extra maps anymore even though it's the GOTY edition.

^^ no the maps arnt included with the GOTY edition anymore. I know, its BS!
[quote name='willardhaven']Do Gameday sale games from Gamestop.com come sealed or opened like they do when you get them in-store?[/QUOTE]
Morew times than not they'll come sealed, but there have been some people that have recieved gutted copies.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Morew times than not they'll come sealed, but there have been some people that have recieved gutted copies.[/QUOTE]

If it comes gutted do they allow for returns in-store?

[quote name='willardhaven']If it comes gutted do they allow for returns in-store?[/QUOTE]
I honestly dont know the answer for that. I would assume they would take it with no problems, but we are talking about gamestop here. As long as they put the little clear sticker on the case (like they do for gutted copies) then you should definitely be fine. But if they dont put that sticker on it in the warehouse then you may run into some problems.

[quote name='as50193']Seems like the 10% off code GD10 works as it says:

Online Only! Additional 10% off with Coupon Code: GD10

Also TC should include the price in the title.[/QUOTE]

Best code for this would be 15NEW for 15% off also with code SAVER for free shipping. Takes it down to $16.99 + tax

Coupon 15NEW - 15% off new Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii titles. Online only. May not be combined with other offers. Offer subject to change. Expires 4/30/2010 11:59PM
Coupon SAVER - Free Value Shipping

saver is dead. has been for a long time. 25 bucks and up always ship free. and wtf is up with no map pack? how is it a goty edition?

[quote name='whisky pete']saver is dead. has been for a long time. 25 bucks and up always ship free. and wtf is up with no map pack? how is it a goty edition?[/QUOTE]

usually things that are "dead" don't activate. Try it yourself first.

[quote name='Brother Daz']^^ no the maps arnt included with the GOTY edition anymore. I know, its BS!

Morew times than not they'll come sealed, but there have been some people that have recieved gutted copies.[/QUOTE]

yeah i got a gutted copy, but the guy said that it is brand new....he said i could return it and he put a seal on it so u can return it if u want....

are gutted copies actually new or do they just say that? i could just check the back of my disc but i havent opened it yet

I'm fascinated that there's been this many posts in this thread with really no one bashing the OP for posting something we've known for weeks.

CAG must be getting soft...

[quote name='hailtoredskins']yeah i got a gutted copy, but the guy said that it is brand new....he said i could return it and he put a seal on it so u can return it if u want....

are gutted copies actually new or do they just say that? i could just check the back of my disc but i havent opened it yet[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's a new copy that those retards took out of the case, then shoved into a sleeve, and into their shelving system...Why they can't just implement some sort of dummy-case system, and stop tearing apart "New" games.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I'm fascinated that there's been this many posts in this thread with really no one bashing the OP for posting something we've known for weeks.

CAG must be getting soft...[/QUOTE]

Or smarter :D

[quote name='Sway42']The reason the GOTY edition does not have the map pack is because
Activision
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaoPi']best deal ever in for 10[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='nypickle']usually things that are "dead" don't activate. Try it yourself first.[/QUOTE]

good luck with that SAVER. it may say it has activated, but you clearly have not tried to actually check out with it, so as for trying it out before you comment, good luck with that too!

I went and picked up a copy today :)

I'm so happy! Also is Bioshock for $15 a deal? I picked it up today with CoD but I think I can do better.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I'm fascinated that there's been this many posts in this thread with really no one bashing the OP for posting something we've known for weeks.

I'd like to think it's because it's the OP's first post. Perhaps they are cutting him some slack.

Thanks OP, welcome to CAG

[quote name='JrHu92']I went and picked up a copy today :)

I'm so happy! Also is Bioshock for $15 a deal? I picked it up today with CoD but I think I can do better.[/QUOTE]

$5 off MSRP I think.

Used copy with cag16+ edge is a slightly better deal, tho probably in much rougher shape, so idk.

if your copy was sealed/ mint, you got an okay deal, nothing great tho..

it seems some ppl didnt know this and they went out and got the game so yeah bash me for helping

I wouldn't waste the money on COD4, especially with COD MW2 being 40 bucks or less so often. Now COD World at War is a different story. I like World at War better than COD4 and there are lots of people still playing WaW.

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']Ok, stupid question here, are there people still playing the
multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

yes, there are people playing in every playlist

I might go back and pick this up. I sold mine around $35 some time ago and didn't care for WAW as much. Was hoping that BC2 would get around $25-$30 soon and this would keep me going plus a friend of mine hasn't played cod4 yet and we could play it online.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah soon as I saw this I was pretty sure it had been $20 since Gameday started. Odd thing is that every other time I was looking at it (and debating buying it) it was in stock but now its out. Weird.

Still a bit too expensive for a game as old as it is. The online community is pretty slow, I know this for a fact. I played online last week (during the free XBL weekend), and there were not more then about 500 people playing the most popular mode (which was TDM). Still, you can get a game in any playlist, so that's good.

Hrm. I just picked up a CoD:MW prepack at Blockbuster for $3.50+tax (after B1G1F promo). Anything I'm missing out on by not getting a new sealed copy? Yes, I read that the map pack codes aren't included anymore. Anything else?

[quote name='yotis']is this offer online only because my local gamestop has it for $30 new and $25 used?????[/QUOTE]

It's part of the Game-Days sale so it's in store too.

[quote name='John187']you know a game was that good when they still are selling for +20$ 3 years later :)[/QUOTE]

heard this one is annoying just like WAW once the host leaves game ends, unlike MW 2 where a new host is chosen.

I gotta ask, does anyone know if saves and achievements from the regular edition can still fit with this one? I traded in the original, but it sounds like the GOTY edition is pretty much the regular version with just a darker cover.

[quote name='firecracker22']I gotta ask, does anyone know if saves and achievements from the regular edition can still fit with this one? I traded in the original, but it sounds like the GOTY edition is pretty much the regular version with just a darker cover.[/QUOTE]

without the maps there really is no difference, too be honest I think this is the only GOTY to pull this stunt,luckily I still had the maps from the last time I bought this ;)

lmfao...I guess as long as my save file with the red edition I traded in still works, I'd be fine.

It is pretty new to see this, though. Every GOTY edition I've seen has something extra with it.

bread's done
Back