Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360)?

inconspikuous

CAGiversary!
i'm wondering if anyone knows of any current deals in the toronto area for cod4. i bought my friend a game for Christmas and the bastard wants me to switch it for cod4 (which is more expensive, LOL).

i know i missed the boat on cod4 for $20, but if someone knows how i can get it for around that price i'd be _really_ grateful.

pls pm me or leave a msg on this thread. thanks!

[quote name='craig64']I'd give him the receipt, tell him to return it and pay the difference on COD4... but that's just my opinion.[/quote]

that would be pretty difficult... he lives in the bahamas. =)

but seriously? no one knows how to get a copy of cod4 for ~$20? =/ i'm actually surprised.

[quote name='inconspikuous']that would be pretty difficult... he lives in the bahamas. =).[/quote]

Aaaah, that would be rather difficult! I know it was $20 at The Source, but I'm pretty sure it's over by now (or if not, I'm sure nowhere has it). It seems a bit odd that it's still full price everywhere though.

[quote name='gamer602']I have a new copy for $30...[/quote]

with shipping? i'm in toronto.

sorry i'm pretty cheap thrifty and i don't really want to spend more than i have to on his gift. in fact, i'm _this_ close to not even caring. =)

anyway, pm me if that's shipping included please, and thanks! =)

bread's done
Back