Call of Duty 4 ps3 deals?

shortyman920

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
IS there any good deals on the ps3 version of Call of duty 4 out there? If there are please post it here and if any new deals come up, please post it. I am short in funds and would rather not pay full price for this game, especially since Haze, Assassin's Creed, and Burnout paradise is coming up in the next couple of months and I don't have a job yet (not old enough)

Just like the lame CC deal for a free COD3 360, Compusa is doing the same thing, but for all platforms. Got COD4 and COD3 for 60 and tax for PS3 today. The people had never heard of the deal, but couldn't care less about reading the coupon. Really easy, and they actually had copies of both. The coupon that you print out is on their website. I don't really want COD3 so I asked if I could return it, and the clerk said she didn't think it would be a problem. Best deal I've found.

that is a sweet deal! :) I figure i'll just get it from the referral thing in my link/sig eventually. I dont have a CompUSA nearby... and CC blows :(

Family Video has the PS3 version for $50 shipped with the $5 off new customer code NEWMEMPG. PlayAsia has it to I think for $49.90 + $3.10 shipping.

nice dude, actually that is my neighboring town...do they have copies left cause my mother might go there right after work around 4:30....is that where you went?

btw if i have cod4 on ps3 and my friend has cod 4 on 360 can we play against eachother? if not will that follow with all games like kane and lync, etc?

[quote name='shadylane']
btw if i have cod4 on ps3 and my friend has cod 4 on 360 can we play against eachother? if not will that follow with all games like kane and lync, etc?[/quote]

My understanding is no, cross platform playability is talked about but has yet to be achieved.

That's why any multi-player based game I always recommend only buying the 360 version. Live just dominates this field.

Not to be shady or anything, but I have no clue how many COD3s there are left. The store had them sort of scattered. I basically grabbed the first one I saw and looked for COD4, which was by the registers; and yeah I was at the Orange store. So again, sorry if you go and there's nothing but around 4 today they definitely had both, and since not many people seem to be talking about this deal there may not be a huge demand for it at CompUSA. And like the guy above said, I heard there was no cross-platform online.

crap, the nearest compusa near me is indianapolis, which is 75 miles away...

EDIT: Do you think i might be able to print a coupon from compusa.com and then take it to CC and ask to see if they can match it?

[quote name='shortyman920']crap, the nearest compusa near me is indianapolis, which is 75 miles away...

EDIT: Do you think i might be able to print a coupon from compusa.com and then take it to CC and ask to see if they can match it?[/quote]

No

CC will only match if they are within 10 miles, or they will call to see if they have BOTH in stock -_-V Screwed me over once out of a great deal from comp usa too -_-

Ok so I found this deal for 10$ off everything 50$ or more at kmart/sears. I went this weekend to both stores. None of them had call of duty 4 (they were still displaying stuff like madden 07, nba live 07, and lair... not very up to date). So i couldn't stand the dissappointment of not playing COD4 when I get home, i just bought it at full price at best buy. I'm having a blast with it right now, so I won't be looking for any more deals on Call of duty 4. But please post if you find any for the benefit of others who are tight on cash.

My COMPUSA didn't have jack for games. So after work, I went to BB and they honored the flier no questions asked. Just make sure you have the flier.

bread's done
Back