Call of Duty 4 @ Toys 'R Us?

jaso

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
I had a quick question: Does anyone know for certain if Toys 'R Us has Call of Duty 4 in stores. I haven't been or checked in a while since mine's farther away, and I thought I'd heard someone say they were discontinuing M-rated games. Of course, it also might have been that they were merely glass casing them.

Anyone?

Do you think they might carry the PC version also? I haven't been to Toys 'R Us in ages and it seems the nearest GameStop either sold out or never had any in stock. If noone knows I'll give them a call later when I got the time.

PC games of all types are rare, mostly educational ones, as for Call of Duty 4, for most M rated games, they only get like a small shipment once or twice and just sell that, they usually don't restock those type of games often, even Halo 3 is not flying off their shelves like other stores do

Yeah, they carried COD 4 at my store, but two CSRs told me they don't price match. My whole intent was to price match the CC ad and use my Mario Galaxy gift card to get it for $15. Oh well.

I could have sworn Toys R Us price-matched. In fact, I think they called it their "Low Price Guarantee".

[quote name='PyroGamer']I could have sworn Toys R Us price-matched. In fact, I think they called it their "Low Price Guarantee".[/quote]

Maybe a long time ago...but no longer (been in effect for awhile).

bread's done
Back