Call of Duty 4 Xbox 360 24.97 STAPLES Spore PC 24.97!!!

KILLER TREKKY

CAGiversary!
I was doing my price changes at my Staples, and noticed some pretty hot deals. Call of Duty 4 (the only version we carry is GAME OF THE YEAR) and Spore were both marked down to clearance at 24.97! Since the prices are the same from what I understand to be nation-wide, if you can find a copy at your store, it's pretty hot.

[quote name='davidl']Staples sells games for Xbox and PS3?[/quote]
Staples currently sells Xbox360, DS, PC, and Wii games (does not carry the Wii console and I haven't seen the DSi come in yet but I'm assuming eventually). PS3 and PSP are "launching" May 1st. My store has recieved our consoles and have been instructed to put out an endcap but we haven't recieved any games yet.

Yeah, I don't know why it took so long for us to get PS3 games. It's weird, we had Nintendo games, DSs, and Xbox 360 stuff, put never anything Sony. Then over the passed week I've noticed PS3s, PSPs, PSP and PS3 games and accessories being shipped in.

[quote name='MaddogMonty']Do they say they have the map packs with them?[/quote]
Yeah, the Game of the Year comes with the maps.

[quote name='KILLER TREKKY']Yeah, the Game of the Year comes with the maps.[/QUOTE]

How sure are you because they recently stopped packaging the map pack with the GOTY edition and the only way to tell is if there is a sticker on the front that says it has the code.

[quote name='MaddogMonty']How sure are you because they recently stopped packaging the map pack with the GOTY edition and the only way to tell is if there is a sticker on the front that says it has the code.[/quote]
Well, it's probably then just if you're lucky enough to find one that does.

God darn it, every store in my province appears to be sold out!

I was looking for a good deal on Cod4 for awhile too :(

Thanks anyways man.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this only in Canada that staples sell video games or are there any in the US?
because i have a $95 gift card and they don't have anything else i want.

[quote name='KILLER TREKKY']Yeah, the Game of the Year comes with the maps.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the GOTY USED to come with a code to DL the new maps, but it doesn't anymore. Not for a while.

bread's done
Back