Call Of Duty 4 Xbox 360 $39.99 @ Cc 12/02 - 12/08 (OOS Online)

[quote name='rcaido']I would be all over this if this was the Ps3 version...My 360 always freezing up, especially with COD3...[/quote]
Time to call MS.

[quote name='rcaido']I would be all over this if this was the Ps3 version...My 360 always freezing up, especially with COD3...[/quote]

Nice troll.

Are you serious? Oh hell yes I'll definately price match at best buy so I can get my reward points up. thanks OP if I find any deals i'll send them out...

Thanks op i will be pickiing up one for my 360 now. I already own for ps3 and i love it but most of my friends have it for the 360.

Hopefully this happens and then Amazon does what Amazon's been doing recently and drops its price to match competitors' circulars. That would net me a few bucks in a price adjustment.

I'd bet some of us have a better chance of PMing this at Best Buy than actually buying it at CC. The odds of CC calling this a "misprint" are high.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I don't see why they'd call it a misprint.[/quote]

Next time you go to CC, take a look at the wall by the circulars and check out all the flyers they put up for "errors" in their ads that they won't be honoring.

The ad gets you in the store.

Nooo...I just got my order from Amazon.com, for $47.99 yesterday, and now CC will have it on sale this weekend >_>...Good thing I didn't open it yet. Does Amazon.com, do price adjustments or something, lol?

i may get in on this. me and my friends need a new shooter after rainbow six vegas and before vegas 2

btw does this game have coop multiplayer?

[quote name='diablofreak']i may get in on this. me and my friends need a new shooter after rainbow six vegas and before vegas 2

btw does this game have coop multiplayer?[/quote]

No it doesn't. D: Dude I'm with you on the Rainbow Six Vegas 2. It's going to be godly. :D

[quote name='Joker2007']Walmart will swap out versions of games evern if you did not buy it there? Have you ever done this?[/quote]
No, but they did let me return a sealed copy of Lair I bought online for $35. I got $60 in credit for it too.

I assume they'll let me exchange CoD for the PS3 version since they don't really require a receipt for store credit or exchanges.

[quote name='ICEPICC']????!

So will CC give back $20 to those that bought COD4 @CC FOR $60 on NOV 6 ?

That would make my day![/quote]
yep!
[quote name='"CC Price Protection"']Q: Will Circuit City match its own prices?
A: Yes, if you purchase an item from us (in-store or on circuitcity.com) and we advertise the same item at a lower price within thirty days of your purchase, we will refund you 100% of the price difference. Bring the advertisement and your original sales receipt to your local Circuit City for the refund.[/quote]

[quote name='williams90']Does anyone know if GameStop would price match this?[/quote]

Gamestop never does pricematches. That is corporate policy.

[quote name='leshrac55']You're all upset because they didn't have infinite stock of a poorly reviewed year old game?... Stores have promotions like this all the time and say something to the effect of "quantities limited". That's exactly what this was.[/quote]

I was at a CC where they said the same thing reported in another post here: they had 2 copies of COD3 going into the promo. You don't run a national ad with 2 copies in stores. Even doorbusters have ~20 available, and those are $1000 bulky TVs or computers, not $30 plastic discs. And this wasn't a doorbuster, just a regular weekly ad.

That said, CC gave me COD2 free instead. And they've been cool on other deals. I've also had some poor experiences at Best Buy.

Bottom line, neither is universally good or evil. And even if you hate one passionately and would rejoice if they were run into the ground, I suspect you'd grow to regret the lack of competition in the long run.

I would get it, but I'm so backed up on games already that by the time I could play it, it will drop anyway by then.

[quote name='gantt']And even if you hate one passionately and would rejoice if they were run into the ground, I suspect you'd grow to regret the lack of competition in the long run.[/quote]

Can't argue with you there. While I wouldn't say I'm a Best Buy fan, I think my cynical (read: realistic ;)) posts show me as a CC hater. That being said, CC's very existence helps keep other retailers honest--even if, in my eyes, CC rarely is (needed that dig).

...still not with BillG though.

[quote name='dcswirl']I would get it, but I'm so backed up on games already that by the time I could play it, it will drop anyway by then.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. It feels wrong to pass up a deal like this but it's probably a good move for me to hold off. Great deal though.

[quote name='ComradeKilroy']yep![/QUOTE]

So when I bought COD4 on NOV 6 they ran out of COD3 for free. I waited 15 min to speak to a manager. He told me I could get any $30 game as the free game. I picked a game. They charged me 1 cent, then I thanked the manager while leaving.

Now if I can get $20 back on that deal, that would be awesome.

but part of me says they will cry foul and not allow this to happen for one excuse or another.

Question about Best Buy pricematch policy:

I have a Best Buy near me, but the closest CC is an hour away, am I still able to pricematch? I hope to use pricematch and then use my holiday rewards certificate I just got in the mail to get this for

[quote name='dcswirl']I would get it, but I'm so backed up on games already that by the time I could play it, it will drop anyway by then.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Having all the systems is too crazy sometimes.

Will this be in sunday's paper? Or is there like a flyer or something? I need some paperwork to show BB for a price match

I have this for PC already, but I think I might bite on this for 360 so I can play with my friends...

I'm not made of money, but this site makes me do these things... These bad, bad things.

[quote name='Pck21']Why has no one learned that CC is a terrible company, known long ago for the "bait-n-switch" tactic. Does everyone have Alzheimer's disease here? They said they would give people a free copy of COD3 when purchasing COD4 only to find out the stores didn't have them or took them off the shelves. I'll believe it when I see it I guess.[/QUOTE]

Not for nothing, but seriously, come off it. That was a massive glitch in the system on their part to offer up COD4 & COD3 last time for 29.99 combined, it was supposed to be 59.99. This price WAS NOT ADVERTISED. To be fair, if the thing rang up like it was supposed to, they would have had EXCESS copies of CoD3.

I got burned by that too, everyone jumped on it and I walked into the Union Square CC in NYC just as the guy with the last copy of CoD3 was walking out, and there was no way for me to get it at 59.99. I wasn't pissed, and it definitely wasn't "bait-and-switch". I just saw it was 59.99 and got off the line and that was that. Give them credit for honoring the glitch until they ran out of copies, most other stores wouldn't have.

Honestly, that would be like someone advertising free kittens, and then the crazy old lady giving them out starts cutting checks for a million dollars to give to the people who pick up kitties. If you hear about it and show up after she runs out of money, how can you complain about "false advertising" and "bait and switch"? Some people get lucky, some people dont.

[quote name='hx214']Will this be in sunday's paper? Or is there like a flyer or something? I need some paperwork to show BB for a price match[/QUOTE]

It's 1st page on the sunday flyer along with tony hawk's new game

12/02/07 - 12/08/07

$40 Dollars for COD4 hot damn!!!But yea using CC as a just in case for a better PM is what im gonna hafta try myself too...go for broke!:applause:

[quote name='toneroni']My thoughts exactly. Having all the systems is too crazy sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Considering that I have quite a few GC, PS2, Xbox games that are still sealed and now own all 3 of the new systems and I'm buying games just to have them . . . very crazy.

Still, I picked up a copy of COD4 yesterday at BB in order to PM it on Monday :)

I hope to get the 110% and I got the reward zone points

Alright, I've never priced match anything. So, do I buy the game at Best Buy, show them a flyer showing the lower price at CC, and then they give me the 110%?

bread's done
Back