Call Of Duty 4 Xbox 360 $39.99 @ Cc 12/02 - 12/08 (OOS Online)

[quote name='mcginnis']Alright, I've never priced match anything. So, do I buy the game at Best Buy, show them a flyer showing the lower price at CC, and then they give me the 110%?[/quote]
You have to ask for that extra 10%. If not, they'd just give you 100% of the difference.

Asking for the extra 10% gets you $2 more.

Would it matter if I already opened it? Or does it have to be sealed? I want to get it today but I would like to play it as well, I don't know what the problem would be since I'm planning on keeping it but let me know if I should keep it sealed.

[quote name='mcginnis']Would it matter if I already opened it? Or does it have to be sealed? I want to get it today but I would like to play it as well, I don't know what the problem would be since I'm planning on keeping it but let me know if I should keep it sealed.[/quote]
You could open the game and play it first, but that may be slightly risky, because when doing the PM at BB, they'll call up CC (my BB called, CC never picked up the phone! BB clerk got annoyed, just gave the discount) for verification even if you show them the ad.

To be 100% safe, keep it sealed.

I did this with VF5 a few weeks ago. Had CC picked up the phone and said they were out of stock, BB wouldn't have matched it for me. And I already opened the game.

Is $45 for Guitar Hero 2 for the bundle or just for the game?

[quote name='nyprimus4']Guitar Hero 2 for $45 at TRU on 12/13 and CoD4 for $40 @ CC on 12/08, nice.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have been wanting to buy that game for while. For $45 I might as well go for it.

[quote name='nyprimus4']the bundle.[/QUOTE]

anyone know if Target has a price match guarantee like "find the same item advertised for a lesesr price within 30 days blah blah blah

god damn..i think i threw out my fry's receipt...who expects a goty candidate to drop by $20 iwthin 30 days? plus i have too much clutter if i save my receipts.

anybody know if fry's can look up the receipt in their computer?

[quote name='Sarrasis']No, but they did let me return a sealed copy of Lair I bought online for $35. I got $60 in credit for it too.

I assume they'll let me exchange CoD for the PS3 version since they don't really require a receipt for store credit or exchanges.[/QUOTE]

just fyi..i see people post this all the time

it is ILLEGAL/FRAUD to return a game to a store you didn't buy it from..people like you are the ones that abuse the system and ruin it for others.

[quote name='mtxbass1']My fucking 360 just died. So much for playing this one tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, CAG brother. Been there twice myself, and one was on the eve of Halo 3.

I have my receipt from the CoD 4/CoD 3 deal. I was charged $59.98 for CoD 4 and .01 for CoD 3. I hope I don't have trouble with them giving me credit for the $20 difference in price. I bought it on 11-07-07 so it is under 30 days.

[quote name='gsr']
it is ILLEGAL/FRAUD to return a game to a store you didn't buy it from.[/quote]
I know, the jails are overflowing with people guilty of this, and our courts are congested with open cases. In opposite world.

Unethical maybe, but far from illegal.

I guess I'll be jumping on this as well as my first copy got scratched up by my replacement 360 and MS ain't doing shit about it because it's a 3rd party game. Guess I'll get whatever free stuff I can from MS and hope I can sell it for $40 or more.

Yeah, I'm waiting for this deal to pop up online. I hope it does soon. If not I will just PM at BestBuy tomorrow.

3:00 AM? Do you mean it will be for sale online, at that time, or the digital store flyers will advertise it? I'm guessing you meant the latter.

damn, that was a fast drop in price. i have such a back log of games though, i am not sure if i want this just yet, but who knows if i can get it for that price.

i mostly want it for single player though and 5 hours for $40 + tax is still a bit much...but i am sure i could squeeze in time for multiplayer. hmmmmmm...

Yeah, it's right there on the front page of the flyer. Too bad the price is still the same online...looks like I'll have to make the trek up to CC today.

i checked my local CC (rego park, ny) friday for the game and they were nowhere to be found. probably all stashed aside for the next week so no one can get in on this price. meanwhile bestbuy probably has 200 copies on the floor

i hope they go out of business with shady tactics like this. they're so bad, they don't even give out flyers posted or at least post the flyers on the front doors. why don't they just jack up the price 100% for all items?

I have my brother going to pick me up a 2nd copy. I have played mine so much I get the dirty disc now. Not quite sure if it is my Xbox or my game (though my game is extremely used now).

...I wasn't aware you could play a game so much that it would literally require you to need a 2nd...but ok, I'm sure CC will appreciate it :drool:

[quote name='Dirt McGirt']is this an online deal only?[/QUOTE]

It is in-store also. It is on the front page of their weekly ad which means at some point in time this week I need to take my receipt in to get my twenty bucks back for buying this the first week it came out.

[quote name='cdeener']It is in-store also. It is on the front page of their weekly ad which means at some point in time this week I need to take my receipt in to get my twenty bucks back for buying this the first week it came out.[/quote]Thanks for the response.

I'm going to price match it at Walmart so I don't have to drive as far. It's snowing here!

I'm going to check and see if they put the blu-ray of Superbad out early.

Can I pricematch this at my Best Buy even if they don't have a Circuit City near by? Like can I bring in the online ad? I did this once for an HDTV.

[quote name='SonicPower']fuck! It's out of stock.[/quote]
Welcome to dealing with Circuit City. Home of the extremely limited supply loss leaders. Generally, if I see CC anywhere other than CAG (i.e. SD or FW) I know it's not even worth the hassle.

bread's done
Back