Call of Duty 4

$40....thats a good deal, but still way too much. I guess Ill have to wait.
Im mostly saving my money(just bought BIOSHOCK and assassins Creed) for fable 2. I want to get that game as soon as it hits the shelves

Lowest it has gotten so far is about 40$ shipped from Amazon or 37$ + Tax from some B&M stores.
But the sales are over for the time being.
I jumped all over it when it was 40$, at that price its a no brainer.

Hmmm I thought at $60 this game was a no brainer especially since I bought Assassins Creed right after that and played it once and never again :(

PS This is a VERY good game if you like FPS even my wife bought a 360 and the game just to play since I wouldn't let her play when I was on it

it pops up at $40 pretty often on weekly sales from the big box stores. i was hesistant, but have been playing the hell out of it for months when amazon had it for $40... great game, great price for the value.

Got COD4 cheap as hell on release day from the CC glitch, but after playing for the last few months I would gladly have paid full price, $40 is a good price for it. Very good game, with a new patch and new maps coming this spring, you might be waiting until the fall for the price to fall much more than that.

[quote name='Lsgun1']$40 for this game is an absolute steal, the game is incredible.[/quote]

If only I can turn back time....I bought GoW for $65....the worst purchase I have ever made in my entire life!

[quote name='Jlong1002']Got COD4 cheap as hell on release day from the CC glitch, but after playing for the last few months I would gladly have paid full price, $40 is a good price for it. Very good game, with a new patch and new maps coming this spring, you might be waiting until the fall for the price to fall much more than that.[/quote]
You wanna explain that?

w00t!

I have been wanting this game for a while now and boy am I glad I checked here first! My fellow CAGers did not let me down. I picked this up for $39.99 @ KMart today and couldn't be happier. I was wanting it for so long that I was willing to pay full price so for $20 off, I consider it a steal!

Thanks again djduke316 :applause: for posting and letting me know about the KMart Today only sale. I just made it in time to pick it up before they closed!

40 bucks for this game is a steal, with a pretty good (but short) single player, and an awesome online mode, you will be playing this game online for the next few months. Whomever said they were waiting for fable, you are going to be waiting for a while, go ahead and pick this up to keep u busy till then. As a matter of fact I would imagine this game probably has more replay then fable 2 will if its anything like fable 1.

i know its a must...trust me, but im short on cash right now...an alternative however is just finding someone to trade with for my old xbox games...
dont worry, ill get this game...sooner or later ;)
thanks everyone :)

bread's done
Back