Call of Duty 4?

SlowGraffiti

CAG Veteran
I've been looking for this extensively lately. I saw this was on sale for 35 bucks on an Amazon Deal of the Day not too long ago, and I missed out on it :whistle2:(. Anywhere I can get this for 35 bucks or less?

edit:for the 360

Last edited by a moderator:
At all the best buys i've been to lately, they've had a table of clearance games, including CoD4 GOTY Edition for thirty bucks. Got mine there. It comes with a redeem voucher for 10 bucks in microsoft points too, so really got it for 20. Stranglehold was there too for 20.

[quote name='rifle21']At all the best buys i've been to lately, they've had a table of clearance games, including CoD4 GOTY Edition for thirty bucks. Got mine there. It comes with a redeem voucher for 10 bucks in microsoft points too, so really got it for 20. Stranglehold was there too for 20.[/quote]

Wow that is Crazy!!

I wish i could find a deal like that...

Im looking for COD 4 (X360) to drop in price to under $30 new.
I am also looking for COD 4 GOTY edition Xbox 360 for a good price too

No reason for COD4 to drop to $30 new. It's still a fairly new game that's in a good amount of demand.

Good luck, I recently sold one on Amazon Marketplace for 40 and the price now increased to 43, I checked and there were 3 or 4 Call of Duty 4's for around the 37 price range and they were all sold out that night.

bread's done
Back