Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 (X1 and PS4) $34.98 Sam's Club YMMV?

Great deal for the non Best Buy GCU members. Better yet those CAG'S who are also slick shoppers and can slip a game into their already expensive Sam's Club receipt. I think that applies to the married CAG'S. Between Target and Sam's Club there have been many games and amiibos, etc. slipped in shopping trips here and there over the years.

My sams club has 6 cards out for games and probably over 100 different games in the cage that customers can't see. One day I want to have them scan all the games and tell me the prices, I bet there are alot of good clearence titles in there.

My sams club has 6 cards out for games and probably over 100 different games in the cage that customers can't see. One day I want to have them scan all the games and tell me the prices, I bet there are alot of good clearence titles in there.
Yeah i don't understand this practice. Screwing all customers while trying to prevent shoplifting.

Everytime I ask to look for a game. I get the same old line about finding the card first. What if someone took the fn card! Lol

I think my Sam's got rid of most of their games.  This is a good thing, since the past five times I went to buy a game from there, multiple cards were out but they didn't have any copies of the games in question.

Anyone who is interested in BO3 just go over to the newegg thread. It's around $33 there with the code. That includes shipping.

Not trying to take anything away from OP but sams club is just such a hassle. Newegg might take a while to ship it to you but at least it's over and done with, plus a sure thing while it's in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you could run over to the cage and scan a few with the self checkout gun and then run back to the register or have someone yell out how much they are.

bread's done
Back