Call of Duty Black Ops Gamestop Flight Suit Pre-order Rave codes

playing mantis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I am trading someone an avatar item for a Black Op Flight Suit rave code. I just got the confirmation email from gamestop which says:

Thank you for registering for the Call of Duty: Black Ops flight suit avatar skin.

Pending verification of your order, we will email redemption instructions for your flight suit avatar skin when Call of Duty: Black Ops begins shipping.

Anyone who has pre-ordered and gotten one of these rave card, are they making note of the code given out with each individual order number? Worried that I won't be getting the code once the game launches, as among other things, if the code was obtained from an online pre-order, then my email will be different than that used for the pre-order.

Has gamestop ever used this method before, or is this something new?

If anyone has an actual rave card, or the email equivalent, could you post the terms and conditions? That might help figure out how the system works.

Thanks

To redeem your code for the exclusive Avatar Flight Suit, please follow the instructions below.

NOTE: To download bonus content, you must have an active Xbox LIVE (XBL) FREE Silver, or Paid Gold membership. For more information on creating a XBL membership

1. Sign into XBL.

2. Press the Xbox Guide button located in the center of the controller.

3. Navigate to the Marketplace tab and select Redeem Code.

4. Enter your code as follows.

Your code is:

Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. Each code is unique and can only be used once. Codes must be redeemed by 3/31/11.

bread's done
Back