Call of Duty: Black Ops II Care Package for PS3 available @ Amazon $179.99

[quote name='havuk']yeah, for $399?!?! :roll:[/QUOTE]

Hey it was 449.00. That's $50 in savings!!

[quote name='havuk']yeah, for $399?!?! :roll :
rolleyes.gif
[/QUOTE]

Who the hell is gonna pay 399 for a game...

[quote name='mtlgamerz']Who the hell is gonna pay 399 for a game...[/QUOTE]

Who's going to pay $179 for a game.........

[quote name='tears2040']Who's going to pay $179 for a game.........[/QUOTE]
I would if they would actually include a drone that's worth $100.

Does Amazon randomly put similar items together when creating the "Frequently Bought Together"? The site is currently telling me that 2 care packages and 1 hardened edition are purchased together for a whopping total of $439.97. I highly doubt that lol.

[quote name='kanamit']Does Amazon randomly put similar items together when creating the "Frequently Bought Together"? The site is currently telling me that 2 care packages and 1 hardened edition are purchased together for a whopping total of $439.97. I highly doubt that lol.[/QUOTE]
I believe it. Lots of reseller would buy multiple

Haha they must other wise there are some big spenders for games out there..
[quote name='kanamit']Does Amazon randomly put similar items together when creating the "Frequently Bought Together"? The site is currently telling me that 2 care packages and 1 hardened edition are purchased together for a whopping total of $439.97. I highly doubt that lol.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't recommend this edition for msrp and wouldn't recommend the game itself if you have a good Internet connection.

[quote name='tears2040']Who's going to pay $179 for a game.........[/QUOTE]
Idk I paid $150 for Guild Wars 2 collectors edition. I think it was kinda worth it.

[quote name='FidelityNy']This belongs on Dumbass Gamer not CAG. Spending that much on a game is pointless.[/QUOTE]
You obviously missed out on the flipping opportunities when this was "rare", was selling like hotcakes in the $300-$350 range on eBay.

Urgent question: Appreciate any info:

I bought BLOPS 2 :ps3: standard edition, came with the Nuketown map, this is the MP only map or it includes Nuketown zombies map?

[quote name='TooPoor']Urgent question: Appreciate any info:

I bought BLOPS 2 :ps3: standard edition, came with the Nuketown map, this is the MP only map or it includes Nuketown zombies map?[/QUOTE]

MP only map. Nuketown zombies is exclusive to Hardened/Care Package Editions.

I sold my care package on eBay for 225. Shipping for this thing was 20 dollars alone and finding a box to fit it was a pain. I'd hardly say it's worth it to flip.

Like someone said before, if the drone was actually cool it might be worth msrp. It's made from like Styrofoam; at least the MW2 night vision goggles were actually cool and functional. The statement about not buying the game even if you have a good connection is winning. This game's net code sucks and even if it shows you have 4 bars there will be latency and hit detection issues. Back to MW3.

This is a great deal for Activision and Amazon, NOT for cags. You'd have to be a moron to pay this price for a $20 toy and a game.

I used to think paying $80 for a collectors edition with an action figure and artboook was absurd. Then shit like this comes along to show me the true meaning of that word.

bread's done
Back