Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Discussion Thread - Releases 11/13/12

Nope, it stays at 10. You don't really get a whole lot of options prestige-wise. The gun prestiges seem kinda useless as well, and some of the camos seem impossible to unlock.

Digging the game. I'm getting motherfucked left and right because people just can't stop running into bettys. There's not a whole lot of team players, I once got 22 kills off a sentry gun because apparently no one wanted to switch to a class and throw an EMP

[quote name='MightySlacker']Nope, it stays at 10. You don't really get a whole lot of options prestige-wise. The gun prestiges seem kinda useless as well, and some of the camos seem impossible to unlock.

Digging the game. I'm getting motherfucked left and right because people just can't stop running into bettys. There's not a whole lot of team players, I once got 22 kills off a sentry gun because apparently no one wanted to switch to a class and throw an EMP[/QUOTE]

Ha! May have been me running into the betties. Funny thing is, I went and looked at the replay on a game where I knew I did and I still could not see the fucking thing even in the replay. While I have not played that much, people have either dumbed down or I've gotten better....thinking some of both. I've seen people laying prone in the crazies of areas here.

Feel free to add me if you want someone else to play with - I've seriously only been using the MP7, the MTAR, and the FAL. I cannot believe how good I did with the FAL last night. Couple of deaths due to not being able to fire fast enough, but it was entertaining to run through 5 players hiding out up top in Cargo with that. It is still my least favorite map.

I still have so many problems with lag compensation it silly@!

For the past few days, had endless great matches and so much fun its been a blast. And now tonight, i cant aim for squat, my teams are trash and i get flanked every 2 seconds. Not to mention that every single one of those hunter killers goes strait to me. Oh yah, how about all the times i use the stinger to take down a uav get killed instantly for my troubles. I swear this game got infuriating out of nowhere. Im not sure why all of a sudden. Wonder if they changed stuff on the server end. Also, i really regret using my perm unlock token on the claymore, should have went with scavenger or ghost.

I'm still digging it. Scavenger replacing launcher and grenade ammo really allows you to play a support role. If I know I'm gonna hole up in a room, I'll stick with the last shotgun unlock, I'll also use the m27 for range.

Maps are kinda awesome in that you can really play any style you want, close or long.

I can count on Slums being at least a 30-8 for me - people can't stay out of the house. I throw 2 bettys, and every shotgun kill gets me another one to throw. If I get a sentry gun or a guardian the shit goes down.

Also, I got a care package throwing 1 EMP grenade today, it blew up a sentry, a guardian, 2 claymores and 3 shock charges all at once. I also ended up getting 3 EMP assists out of it

blitz - had the problem last time I played. It sucks when you get put on a team where everyone fends for themselves.

I may get on tomorrow or Monday again....had a break from it with some NFS Most Wanted & some BL 2.

call of duty online takes little skill and a lot of luck. there are games i have a 3kd and a .3kd. all that matter from match to match is who has the least amount of lag.

game makes a billion dollars and they cant get dedicated servers.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Hows zombies? Local 4 player yet?[/QUOTE]

zombies sucks now. i hate tranzit and the "survival" maps (which is the mode we all knew from W@W and blops) are way to small and lame. i only need that dumb tower of babble easter egg trophy for plat but cant get it for the life of me.

[quote name='8bitArtist']zombies sucks now. i hate tranzit and the "survival" maps (which is the mode we all knew from W@W and blops) are way to small and lame. i only need that dumb tower of babble easter egg trophy for plat but cant get it for the life of me.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Zombie mode officially sucks in Black Ops 2, the tiny maps really ruined it for me. I'm going to run through the SP real quick and trade it in. Probably will be the last COD game I buy at launch since I can't be bothered with the multiplayer anymore.

bread's done
Back