Call of Duty: Black Ops MASSIVE Giveaway

Am I confused or are they actually saying that if I sign up and log 30 hours of play time in Black Ops for the 360 by the deadline, I get a Kinect?

Edit: looks like if I have 30 hours of pla time, I am entered into a drawing with a possibility of winning a Kinect. booo

Hey, I might do this giveaway but I just a few questions. Individual unlocks what ever hours, you win the prize automatically or you in a pool with the amount of people who achieved the amount of hours.

[quote name='Shane_For_Wax']Too bad you actually have to have the game. :([/QUOTE]
Don’t play Call of Duty: Black Ops? No problem! You still qualify for the global prizes as long as they get unlocked! Tell your friends because if the prizes aren’t unlocked before Sunday, November 21st at 11:59pm PST, then we won’t release the prize!
As seen here: http://blog.raptr.com/2010/11/04/ca...-giveaway-the-more-you-play-the-more-you-win/

Not entirely sure what this means but it doesn't sound like bad news, and it says I'm entered.

Wow. Raptr is going all out on this one. I posted up another promo for GUNNAR shades thanks to a giveaway they are doing with The Kartel based on COD: BO gameplay!

BTW - Some clarification of their promo, as I understood it.
The promo comes in 2 flavors.
1. The global unlocks for prizes happen when all hours for PC and Xbox 360 are added together. While you have to download their client, you technically don't need to play COD: BO to be enter into this promo. And this one has the best prizes, including an Alienware system. There's actually another blog page, as someone else pointed out where a lot more prizes are given away every 250, 000 hours played, which isn't listed on the contest page itself.

2. The individual unlocks do require you to play the game. You use Raptr's client to track your game hours, and once you hit certain milestones, ie. 5 hours, 10 hours, etc. you are automatically entered into each prize that's unlocked. So if you play 30 hours (which I'm assuming most people will) in the 1st two weeks or so, then you could potentially be entered into 5 additional drawings.

Oh, it's only open to US and Canada (not including Quebec.) That's a bit confusing because the GUNNAR shades promo we are giving away on The Kartel is open worldwide once 1 million hours are played in COD: BO. I also saw that Evil Avatar is giving away Logitech stuff if a million hours are played.

It's rather complicated to be honest, but it really is a lot of good stuff!

bread's done
Back