Call of Duty: Black Ops on PC?

mike.m

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
What do you guys think? I sold my 360 version and I wish I still had it for my COD fix but none of my buddies play it. They all moved onto MW3 which I don't like. I was thinking about buying Black Ops again, but I was looking at PC. Opinions one way or the other?

its alright, nothing majorly special but better graphics. But there are cheaters, and alot of servers that just have Nuketown 24x7. Plus its on sale on steam right now for 30 bucks

The recent entries in the Call of Duty series aren't really looked upon in a positive light for most PC gamers.

Its a console series now and I would not recommend getting it on PC.

I played it during a free weekend and it was pretty good IMO. Another thing I liked was that it had dedicated servers which MW2 (came out the year before) removed in favor of P2P. I'll pick it up when they've got a really good deal going on for it. Though they are pretty much console games now I still enjoy modern Call of Duty for what they are and they provide some good arcadey FPS fun.

As I come back to check on this post, Best Buy has the 360 version on sale for $15 today and tomorrow. Moot point I guess.

bread's done
Back