Call of Duty: Black Ops w/ 3-Month Live Card - Was $49.99, now $59.99 (X360)

gizmo12688

CAGiversary!
From Dell

Apparently since I'm a new user, I can't post a link. But it's at the Dell online store.

Shipping is free as well. The only thing I am unsure of is if next day shipping is free too. It says 0.00 when I select it, but I'm not sure if that will change.

[quote name='Flowfaster']Ok, but no reason to be mean. Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I didn't mean to be mean. lol. It didn't sound like you were following the conversation and I though you were being a pest. No harm, no foul.

I just want people to know that when I called CS they said I would be charged the higher shipping cost when it shipped. I canceled my order and reordered and picked the first option and it says it will arrive by the 16th. I don't mind the wait.

I wonder if they will ship out the 3 month card right away and do the whole charge then. I know from many experiences of online ordering they tend to do such things. It is what they say they charge when a item ships. IF they ship the card early for god knows what reason or by error they got to process the full charge. It might be a error and they might catch shipping it out but also might already pass charging you. I am broke from buying all my halloween party supplies so i will have to pass on this amazing deal.

[quote name='jimmayhorn']Sorry. I didn't mean to be mean. lol. It didn't sound like you were following the conversation and I though you were being a pest. No harm, no foul.

I just want people to know that when I called CS they said I would be charged the higher shipping cost when it shipped. I canceled my order and reordered and picked the first option and it says it will arrive by the 16th. I don't mind the wait.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for calling. Dell will not secretly charge additional money for shipping. The worst they could do is cancel the order and say it was a price mistake.

When/where have reputable retailers ever given you a receipt for one price, secretly added charges and increased the price, and shipped you the item expecting to pay the whole price? That sounds like a craigslist scam.

Always pay with a credit card and know what number to call if you need to dispute a charge.

I got Metroid Other M from Dell and got the free shipping that was supposed to be like a week or two to get to me. I got it the day after release. No promise it will be there the day after, but I had good luck on the one order I got from them.

Dam.. I did a search and nothing came up. Thought it was a pretty good deal.. $50 it was? Dang I wish I seen that..probably better I didn't anyway.

Mine still says est delivery on the 15th. :/. Maybe they caught on and changed the shipping to free 7 day or whatever. :(

I chose 7 Day Delivery and got the following:

Shipping Method: 7 Day Delivery
Shipped Date: 11/8/2010
Estimated Delivery Date: 11/9/20

How?! I chose Next Day Air and it has said 11/15 this whole time. Do I dare call them and bring attention to their own mistake or just wait it out.

Mine shipped.
Next Day air.
Should get it tomorrow before 10:30am it says.

Sweet!

Dont know if they charged me extra or not.
But good deal.

I was contemplating going to a midnight TRUs for the gift card and tshirt.
But this is good enough. I save $10 ($5 under MSRP and $5 on tax) and get a 3 month Gold card. Not too shaby, plus I get to sleep at home in peace.

[quote name='Kendro']I chose 7 Day Delivery and got the following:

Shipping Method: 7 Day Delivery
Shipped Date: 11/8/2010
Estimated Delivery Date: 11/9/20[/QUOTE]

Out for delivery this morning. Awesome that I got next day shipping when I didn't even opt for it.

I received my game at 5:30pm when UPS dropped it off today. The shipping status online said it shipped on 11/7. I'm pretty excited about that but I still don't see the charge to my account. ??

bread's done
Back