Call of Duty: Black Ops w/First Strike DLC - $49.99 360 & PS3 - Amazon

bbj77

CAGiversary!
The recently released Black Ops with the extra First Strike map pack included is listed at Amazon for $49.99 for 360 and PS3. I didn't see this anywhere but I figure it is a good price with the DLC included. Apologies in advance if this is common knowledge.

360:

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-Xbox-360/dp/B00519C7CE/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1312228191&sr=8-12

PS3:

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-Playstation-3/dp/B00519C7JC/ref=sr_1_9?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1312228517&sr=1-9

Forum, take a look at the culture you've created. This poster has taken time out of his/her day to share this and they apologize TWICE in that post. People around here need to relax and have fun and stop harshing everyone's mellow.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Eh I'll bite. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

why? mw3 is coming out in november.... this game will tank when it released

[quote name='yahoosale14']why? mw3 is coming out in november.... this game will tank when it released[/QUOTE]

I concur. The thing is that a lot of people playing BO right now (myself included) are only playing it cuz it's the latest CoD game. It's funny how often I hear people in game chat complain about it being "lag ops" and say how much they are looking forward to MW3.

I'm hoping to trade in BO some time in September before the trade in value seriously plummets.

#sorryofftopic

[quote name='yahoosale14']why? mw3 is coming out in november.... this game will tank when it released[/QUOTE]

Need a shooter to hold me down. Plus MW3 dosent come out till November.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Forum, take a look at the culture you've created. This poster has taken time out of his/her day to share this and they apologize TWICE in that post. People around here need to relax and have fun and stop harshing everyone's mellow.[/QUOTE]

He only apologized once, not twice.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Forum, take a look at the culture you've created. This poster has taken time out of his/her day to share this and they apologize TWICE in that post. People around here need to relax and have fun and stop harshing everyone's mellow.[/QUOTE]

Or people can stop getting their feelings hurt when some anonymous person they'll never meet criticizes a post of theirs.

It's an okay game, zombies is fun enough, which is something that MW3 won't have. I got 15th 50 back in Jan/Feb about a week before the first Double-XP event, so I've been done with it for a while...but it was still a fun game while it lasted. And you almost always will have friends playing this game, so it's pretty easy to find someone to play with.

Should have come with more than one of the map packs though. Especially considering Amazon has it listed as first available on June 28th, 2011, which is the date the third map pack was released (for Xbox). So you'd think they would at least have included the first two.

Still, an okay deal if you're looking for an FPS to play, but be prepared to pay another $30 on the other two map packs. My friend said it's a pain in the ass to play online since they just merged all of the original maps and map packs together, and he gets kicked out of tons of games when it goes to a DLC map since he doesn't own any of them.

tank? to what? 10 or 15 dollars? link me when that happens.

it would be great if this were true though

good post OP, good deal for those who dont want it used and want the dlc.

[quote name='proKoyeon']tank? to what? 10 or 15 dollars? link me when that happens.

it would be great if this were true though

good post OP, good deal for those who dont want it used and want the dlc.[/QUOTE]

it'll drop to 30ish or below during Black friday.

I had been keeping my eye on this game recently as I need something to tide me over for a few months. I remember hearing that they would release it with some of the new maps but when I saw it was cheaper than the standard old version I thought it was worth picking up finally. Looking forward to playing some before MW3.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Battlefield 3 is going to kill MW3[/QUOTE]

I agree with that! BF3 is gonna be awesome. trump errthing

[quote name='starmask2k3']Battlefield 3 is going to kill MW3[/QUOTE]

A bit off topic, but...

BF3 isn't going to get any where near MW3 sales. Do I believe BF3 will be the better game? Hell yes.

MW3 is being made by BLOPS team + left over IW. It's not going to be pretty. It's going to be BLOPS in modern times.

Loved MW2, hated BLOPS. Know BF3 will be the better game of the 2.

Anyway, this is still a decent deal if you want BLOPS, One in the Chamber and that "kill then upgrade to new weapon" game type are the most fun, IMO.

MW2 is still $40-$50 new in stores right now..

[quote name='ayepapajohn']MW2 is still $40-$50 new in stores right now..[/QUOTE]

$30 at kmart now and i've seen it round that price frequently.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']A bit off topic, but...

BF3 isn't going to get any where near MW3 sales.

MW3 is being made by BLOPS team + left over IW. It's not going to be pretty. It's going to be BLOPS in modern times.

Loved MW2, hated BLOPS. Know BF3 will be the better game of the 2.

Anyway, this is still a decent deal if you want BLOPS, One in the Chamber and that "kill then upgrade to new weapon" game type are the most fun, IMO.[/QUOTE]

i agree bf3 won't touch mw3 sales, but treyarch isn't touching MW3 so i have no clue where the hell you heard that. mw3 is being built off the mw2 engine so you'll probably love it again.

bread's done
Back