Call of Duty Black OPS

I checked my stats in Elite earlier and I have over 6 days in HC HQ. So glad they took out Flags and Bombs too. Now I get back to putting a few more days in HC HQ before MW3 comes out.

[quote name='yahoosale14']i wonder if slim jim mostly plays tdm too. i mostly played objective gametypes in MW2 and W/Ls that high were unheard of iirc.

im assuming you guys always roll with a group?[/QUOTE]

I play mostly TDM, Sabotage, and Domination. Really depends who I am playing with though for the gamemode, I just go along with any of those 3. I am ranked pretty high in Sabotage SPM (top 5,000 all time with a lot of time played on it), don't really focus on SPM in Dom since the people I play that with are a bit of kill whores though we make sure we win too.

I play purely Domination and 95% play to have the most caps of all the players, even on the other team. Perhaps that is why I'm only pulling 2-1 games these days? Or I could just not be good enough to have a 2-1/3-1 actual K/D ratio...hmm. Of course, I play with randoms 100% of the time and as we know that has a big effect. My W/L is a pathetic 1.2 or something like that...nobody goes for flags in Domination yet so few people end up getting lots of kills either. Usually there are guys on the team going 8-19 with 1 capture...why even play for kills if you CAN'T KILL!?

836 HRS PLAYED
HC TEAM DEATHMATCH
604 Hours
HC - HEADQUARTERS
136 Hours
TEAM DEATHMATCH
58 Hours

i dont remember me playing 136 hours of headquarters, i mainly played that just to get perks. I think i played ground war more, idk.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I play purely Domination and 95% play to have the most caps of all the players, even on the other team. Perhaps that is why I'm only pulling 2-1 games these days? Or I could just not be good enough to have a 2-1/3-1 actual K/D ratio...hmm. Of course, I play with randoms 100% of the time and as we know that has a big effect. My W/L is a pathetic 1.2 or something like that...nobody goes for flags in Domination yet so few people end up getting lots of kills either. Usually there are guys on the team going 8-19 with 1 capture...why even play for kills if you CAN'T KILL!?[/QUOTE]

It is possible that they can't capture because they can't kill. Any smart team will have someone close enough to a flag to prevent it from being captured and if those people are going 8-19 it is very unlikely they will win a gunfight against someone that knows where they are already. Playing solo I can understand why you would do that, but that type of play is hurtful if you are in a group since almost everyone knows to hold 2 flags and the enemy will spawn near the one you don't have.

Anybody planning on getting the Rezurrection Zombie map pack or have the Black Ops Hardened edition (it's free for those who use the Hardened code)?

I tried out the new Moon map and all I have to say is DAMN! The start of the map is a modified version of Hangar 18 and you have immediate access to the Pack-a-Punch machine at the spawn (still costs 5K). Also, the new map has no windows at the start with zombies coming out of the ground and from the sides. It does not go by rounds but instead just shows how long your survived. I survived for 45 seconds my first try and was horded by Zombies already taking 3 knives to kill, Zombie dogs and the good old Nuke alarm was going off from MW2 multi-player....insane but awesome. The nuke alarm is the warning that the teleporter to the moon station is about to launch and once the alarm sounds the zombies haul ass and take 3 knives to kill. Once at the moon station you're in zero gravity and taking damage so you must find a space suit.

286 Hours Played: TDM - 224, DOM - 28, HQ - 16, Others - 18

4.06 W/L - 2.84 K/D - TDM SPM 337.18

52k kills - 22k with Enfield

I try to play with at least half a party, if not, then I play mercenary. I wish I didn't have my first few prestiges at under 2.0 k/d, otherwise I'd probably be higher by now.

trying to play zombies but the download is taking forever. At 20 minutes and counting. Is psn running live today? Maybe I will pop in my copy of Red dead zombies I just got from Warehouse deals instead)

Ok just finished downloading and played my 1st match on solo to get a lock at the map. Damn I was dead by round 5. It is a funny feeling floating and having the zombies float at you. I would keep finding myself floating into the zombies. I bet the easter egg on this one is a bitch

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was playing with a full team, or even half a team I would probably have a 4-1 K/D right now but I think that can be said about a lot of people. The team aspect of Black Ops is very underrated, thats why I can get "randoms" that play organized once in a blue moon and I just destroy.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']If I was playing with a full team, or even half a team I would probably have a 4-1 K/D right now but I think that can be said about a lot of people. The team aspect of Black Ops is very underrated, thats why I can get "randoms" that play organized once in a blue moon and I just destroy.[/QUOTE]

Every now and then I can get with randoms and destroy too, even if they are all completely horrible. The team aspect is not underrated at all, there is a reason a lot of people don't play alone. I don't even play with a full team most of the time, but having anywhere from 2-5 other teammates that can at least help out by going somewhat positive is better than having 5 teammates go negative and provide enemies with killstreaks. If I only played against bad players and stayed with a full group a 5+ k/d wouldn't be that hard to maintain other than connection issues, but who cares? If you can hold a 1.5 k/d or better (against good players) and get wins then that is all that matters.

Hey my 360 gamertag is eminemobied12
I need good zombie players to add to my friends list with good connections and who have mics. My level on a majority of the maps is at least 30 so I want people who are similiar in skill to me. I'm a beast with kills. I have all the dlc

The beginning to the new Moon map is insane, did this happen to anyone else?

Its a bit of a shame that for the price tag we only really get one new map but its probably the best one yet.

[quote name='Duminakan89']
Its a bit of a shame that for the price tag we only really get one new map but its probably the best one yet.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to every other map pack for me. :lol: $15 for a single map.

LOL

6105978914_6f08492dd7_o.jpg

check out this bulls***

the cameras view is in the enemy

im inside the room waiting with my shotgun. i have full health by the way. now watch the video and watch as i shotgun the bitch and he shoots me within a timeframe of 0.0.1 seconds and kills me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88DTDy7Ienk

EDIT: if you watch the ammo, only 4 bullets were fired. it takes me 10+ to kill someone)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='timesplitt']check out this bulls***

im inside the room waiting with my shotgun. i have full health by the way. now watch the video and watch as i shotgun the bitch and he shoots me within a timeframe of 0.0.1 seconds and kills me

EDIT: if you watch the ammo, only 4 bullets were fired. it takes me 10+ to kill someone)[/QUOTE]

Were you playing regular TDM or Hardcore TM?

what was your connection. This happens to me all the time when im 3 barring it. If they are using host pro or have a 4 bar...you will generally lose those kinds of battles.

[quote name='timesplitt']check out this bulls***

EDIT: if you watch the ammo, only 4 bullets were fired. it takes me 10+ to kill someone)[/QUOTE]

I see/ have that happen a lot, it mainly tends to happen when they get shot in the back and are about to die as well from what I have noticed. There are so many inconsistencies with CoD that I think I have pretty much given up for good. I no longer have fun like I used to and now I tend to want to be a bit of a stat whore (high wins, high k/d) which wasn't an issue for me back in my early days of CoD 4 and I enjoyed the hell out of that game (and was pretty good then too).

is it normal to have several matches, and then you have one where you suspect someone of cheating and every match BUT the suspected cheaters match is in the theater mode

before i call him a cheater here are some description of what was going on in the match

-he seemed to know our locations even with ghost on
-he had MOUSE like reflexes
-he was killing in "one shot" and in the killcam it'd show 4-5 "slow" paced shots
-he watched as my friend put down a tactical insertion BEHIND a wall(he was not wearing hacker)
- the match is NOT in theater mode
- he got last kill, and he killed the guy with ONE shot, is there an assault rifle that kills in one shot?
- he went 50/10
- it wasn't just me seeing this it was me and my 2 friends and we pay for good internet

i cant prove anything because the match isnt available in theater, me and my friend played another match and that match went to theater

[quote name='integralsmatic']what was your connection. [/QUOTE] in truth my connection is awesome, 4 bars and open nat. at least thats mine

[quote name='timesplitt']is it normal to have several matches, and then you have one where you suspect someone of cheating and every match BUT the suspected cheaters match is in the theater mode

before i call him a cheater here are some description of what was going on in the match

-he seemed to know our locations even with ghost on
-he had MOUSE like reflexes
-he was killing in "one shot" and in the killcam it'd show 4-5 "slow" paced shots
-he watched as my friend put down a tactical insertion BEHIND a wall(he was not wearing hacker)
- the match is NOT in theater mode
- he got last kill, and he killed the guy with ONE shot, is there an assault rifle that kills in one shot?
- he went 50/10

i cant prove anything because the match isnt available in theater, me and my friend played another match and that match went to theater[/QUOTE]

The fact that he went 50-10 is nothing and even him killing people quickly isn't a big issue to suspect cheating, but combine his one-shotting with an assault rifle AND the match didn't go into the theater makes me think he was a cheater.

You being on the 360 there is a big chance he was a cheater. Him dying 10 times is kinda weird if he is cheating, but I guess it doesn't make him invincible.

Everyone cheats themselves outta the real experience with aim assist, especially on snipers. It gets old seeing people kill you by having the computer aim for them.

bread's done
Back