Call of Duty Fathers Day Xbox 360 Elite Bundle (KMART)

Static-Jak

CAGiversary!
You can get the Forza & Halo ODST Xbox 360 Elite with Call of Duty 4, WAW, and MW2, and an extra black wireless controller for $379.99 starting Sunday April 11. Savings of $200 something bucks.

[quote name='arcane93']So . . . what you're saying is that Kmart exists in a void, wherein it does not actually have to be competitive with other stores dealing in the same merchandise?

You're either trolling or an idiot, I can't decide which. Quite possibly both.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't give him too much thought, considering from his posting history that he only started posting as of yesterday and almost every single post was a troll post in other topics. Let the magic run its course and I'm sure he won't be allowed her much longer if you get what I'm saying ;)

[quote name='Awperator']Why are people comparing the savings to different stores?

ROFL[/QUOTE]

Because something isn't a "savings" unless you can actually save money. It's bad enough that K-Mart is using inflated prices to calculate "savings", but to roll in an extra $120 bucks of "savings" due to the inclusion of two games that'll be standard a $299 MSRP system bundle? Well, that's just a ridiculous marketing game meant to play off consumer ignorance.

You do realize that companies compete with each other for business, right? If two companies have the same thing for the same price, one advertising its price as a supposed "savings" is exactly the kind of "fake fact" you were crying about earlier in the thread.

this is k-mart, not gamestop, or amazon.

get outta here

Nope, guess you don't realize that companies compete against each other. That's tragic, and until KMart corporate demonstrates that it understands the market, it will continue lag along as a third-rate source for games and electronics. Right now, it appears that said retailer is content to compete only against it's own inflated sense of what it would like to sell things for instead of what the market is dictating.

[quote name='Halo05']That temporary ban should really just be upgraded to a permanent one. Dude is as useless as my nipples.[/QUOTE]

"I have nipples, Fokker. Can you milk me?"

[quote name='halo05']that temporary ban should really just be upgraded to a permanent one. Dude is as useless as my nipples.[/quote]

lmao!!!

bread's done
Back