Call of Duty games B1G1 at gamestop (pre-owned)

Brother Daz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Noticed this ad on gamestop.com this morning. Not a bad deal really, I was able to get a complete Black Ops Hardened Edition and MW3 for $10. Good for both systems, online or in-store

(guess GS links still don't work, you can find it under the deals tab. The top banner that scrolls different deals)

870x305_CoDB1G1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Black Ops and WAW today for PS3.  Considered just getting MW3 again instead of WAW but I'd rather get one I haven't beaten yet.

The employee that helped me yesterday had no clue this sale was going on. Normally they receive a email with the current deals and this was not mentioned anywhere. I can confirm that it does work in store
Yeah, what the heck, they always seems to be in the know about promotions. I was just at the store and all 4 employees looked at me like I was crazy when I inquired about it and they were the reliable ones. There were no bins of them (like most of their recent promos), signs, or flyers so I thought maybe it started tomorrow and didn't try :( Hopefully the other store that is on my route tomorrow has a lot, how long is this going on?

Of course I walk into Gamestop today and didn't realize the 360 version of Modern Warfare isn't included in the sale, but the PS3 version is. What is the deal with that?

Of course I walk into Gamestop today and didn't realize the 360 version of Modern Warfare isn't included in the sale, but the PS3 version is. What is the deal with that?
WaW and COD4 are the only ones I haven't played MP for... but MW1 is not included for 360,,,

[edit]finally found the link on the deals page and yes this is definitely true for some reason[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back