Call of Duty Ghost Season Pass Free at Best Buy (YMMV)

In most of the 57 states the price on the shelf doesn't mean jack shit.  In special states like California, there are laws requiring them to honor shelf prices.

In most of the 57 states the price on the shelf doesn't mean jack shit. In special states like California, there are laws requiring them to honor shelf prices.
Oh future seer, please tell us what 7 states shall be added to the glorious nation that is You-essay!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember back in 2010 when Halo: Reach came out, Target advertised "1 year of Xbox Live for $20," but obviously it meant Microsoft points. I tried going to two Targets because both had that sign up, one Target refused the other one allowed it but took down the sign. That's more along the lines of it, but obviously the ad wasn't intended that way to begin with.
That brings me back, that was a good bf year. My cashier was not having a good day with math and Rang up my 4 cards for $15 each.

:shock: 57 states.  lol... son, too much video games is not good for you. 

EDIT. Obamacation?

I was able to get 3 for free at the Culver City location in Los Angeles, CA.

Took a picture of the display, showed it to the cashier up front, who then called the manager. Showed the manager where the display was, who the promptly removed the display...but then honored the price for all 3.

Checked at the West LA location, and but there is no display.

Keep in mind, if they have the price displayed on the shelves, they have to honor it.
Did you leave any at the Culver City location? I can probably check the West LA store every once and a while to see if they're put up the display. It's just a couple of blocks from me.

Did you leave any at the Culver City location? I can probably check the West LA store every once and a while to see if they're put up the display. It's just a couple of blocks from me.
Grab me two. Ill exchange them for some delicious souls.

Grab me two. Ill exchange them for some delicious souls.
If I find a handful, I'll snag as many as I can and just hand them out here (after taking one for myself and one for a buddy).

And my girlfriend works across the street from the Culver City location which a previous CAG said was honoring the price. If he left any, I'll have her grab me some.

They are a card that prints out a code.

On the same note I just got two at the Mayfield Heights, OH store but they took the sticker down

If I find a handful, I'll snag as many as I can and just hand them out here (after taking one for myself and one for a buddy).

And my girlfriend works across the street from the Culver City location which a previous CAG said was honoring the price. If he left any, I'll have her grab me some.
i'll take one if you happen to get it!

As much as my local BB store lets me get away with bloody murder, I can't find the courage to try to negotiate my way into this deal.  I'd rather save face.  I know it's a misprint and all but I go to Best Buy too much to want to be remembered as the guy that squeezed one out of them. 

My buddy at BB last night reported the tag to corporate. I too couldn't bring myself to argue an override of something so clearly wrong.

Unfortunately, once the manager honored the price, he immediately removed the display. In good conscience, I only took 3; it would be damn greedy of me to try to snag the entire stack, as there were a lot left over.

bread's done
Back