Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One $19.99 MicrosoftStore.com DEAD

...and the download version is $59.99. Really.
That's how it usually goes with the MS Store, for whatever stock reason. I'm tempted to bite for 20 since I prefer physical discs, but buy the time I feel like playing this, it will be 15 on Gamefly.

Good deal. I would buy if I hadn't got in on the Target download deal that has been going on the last couple weeks.  Hopefully they have some other Xbox One games for $20 soon.

Targets 360/One digital download code for 20.98 is the way to go. If you can find one that is. ...

I bought a couple to see if the trade in would go up next week, its 30 at Wal-mart currently. But I would rather trade in at BB since I shop there more lol

Why are there so many sales and discounts for this on XB1 but not PS4? Damn. I'd definitely be in at $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Titanfall is A title and Call of Duty Ghost is D title.   I guess no-one will buy new Call Of Duty this November 2014.   Activision better watchout .........:)

The answer is exactly what you think it is.

More PS4s sell, so more games sell. There's less of a need to increase the incentive to purchase.
No. If it was the reason, then MS would drop the price on all the Xbox One games at their store and not just one that has constantly been on sale already. Oh and no PS4 game would be on sale ever....oh wait, they have been.

The answer is, they're doing it to clear stock.

I know the 360 version was on sale for cheap recently but is this the deepest discount for the xbox one version that is a physical copy?

Surprised this is still alive and well seeing that it is on the front page of SD, and being SD doing things like:

I usually take a bunch of stuff (BF deals) in for store credit in Jan post-Xmas when they're extra lenient with their return policy! My last return was for around $160 in store credit and I had no problems! I guess it all depends on the store manager cuz U can def be unlucky get a real d\^%ck who will just refuse to override the transaction like its coming out of his pocket.

glad i didn't hesitate...

Mine has already shipped!!

I gotta admit, TF and the MS store were the 2 biggest reasons why I picked up the X1

bread's done
Back