Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition Sealed Xbox 360 $69.99 shipped

BostonGeorge

CAGiversary!
Hey, I have a brand new, factory sealed, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition for the Xbox 360. My asking price is firm at $69.99 shipped through USPS First Class Mail with delivery confirmation. I do have the game listed on eBay right now at that same price but I am charging $4 for shipping there. That auction ends at 9 PM EST tonight. If you'd prefer to buy through eBay, please contact me and I'll send you the link. I ship on the same day.

PayPal must be from a confirmed PayPal address only. I am open to cashier's checks but I'd prefer Postal Money Orders and I'd obviously have to wait for the check before I ship. Sorry guys, no trades. I have like 26 xbox and ps3 games still in wrappers already, with little time to catch-up. Long time cag member, first time seller, but I do have 5 years experience with 100% feedback on eBay. Please send me a PM with any questions whatsoever. Thanks

Oh, and since I'm offering Priority Mail shipping on eBay, only $2 more if you want Priority Mail shipping, instead of free First Class.

bread's done
Back