Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition for 360 In Stock at Walmart.com

do you have any links on that deal for ps3? lol i have the game but i was thinking of getting prestige but, i had trouble finding it.

thanks in advance

[quote name='oasisboy']I love the "in-stock" deals.[/QUOTE]

i love the "idiot making useless post in thread" deal.

I see a few of these listed on craigslist @ $200+.

You gotta remember that these things are "SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE" and "hard to find"! Ha! :roll:

NewEgg.com still has it at retail although with FREE Shipping and NO Sales tax for most -- it will actually save you a few bucks.

Similar "deal" on the Limited Edition Console as well. IN Stock.

http://www.newegg.com/Store/Category.aspx?Category=323&name=Xbox-360

The Wal-mart deal will still add sales tax.

[quote name='strayl1ght']i love the "idiot making useless post in thread" deal.[/QUOTE]

I love idiots who wait until the last minute to decide to buy "Collector or Deluxe" editions and then they create threads like this for those who do not see "MSRP" as a deal.

I think there's bing for purchases on Walmart.com, I remember seeing it posted today somewhere but don't remember where. I think it was like 10%, not too sure though.

[quote name='oasisboy']I love idiots who wait until the last minute to decide to buy "Collector or Deluxe" editions and then they create threads like this for those who do not see "MSRP" as a deal.[/QUOTE]

You just need to disappear...permanently.

[quote name='johnsdoe00']I love how the word "limited" has absolutely no meaning anymore.[/QUOTE]

Most things are called Limited editions... They are called collectors and while that could mean the same thing it doesn't have to.

The BestBuys I have been to have tons of these MW2 elite bundles and tax can add up to $40 or more. At BB, you can also see if in stock or ship it to the store. I would go with Newegg because of tax and free 2-day guaranteed UPS shipping (mine was anyways).

However, my MW2 console hard drive enclosure uses much more plastic than previous elite and premium HDs. But the disc drive seems to be quieter and the 250GB HD seems faster.

[quote name='BaratoGamer']The BestBuys I have been to have tons of these MW2 elite bundles and tax can add up to $40 or more. At BB, you can also see if in stock or ship it to the store. I would go with Newegg because of tax and free 2-day guaranteed UPS shipping (mine was anyways).

However, my MW2 console hard drive enclosure uses much more plastic than previous elite and premium HDs. But the disc drive seems to be quieter and the 250GB HD seems faster.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm glad I dont live in a state with 27% sales tax;)

[quote name='clarke32']Wow, I'm glad I dont live in a state with 27% sales tax;)[/QUOTE]

He was referring to the console, not the Prestige Edition. $40 is ballpark for a lot of places on that.

If you're getting this just for the night vision, Target has the Eyeclops Night Vision binocs on sale this week for $39.99.

Hopefully, you're not getting this just for the night vision.

bread's done
Back