Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Sweepstakes - *Ended*

SpazGamz

CAG Veteran
Up for grabs is a brand new copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, winner gets their choice of 360, PS3 or PC copy. The contest is opened to everyone you don't have to be a member, Members do have incentives , but I won't bore you with those.

To enter simply go to: http://www.spazgamz.com/games.php?pa...e-Game-Contest

A random winner will be drawn on December 18th, 2009. You are allowed to enter 1 time per day. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Good Luck

[quote name='starkillr']The number of misspellings on this site are laughable. Reminds me of a phishing scam.[/QUOTE]
Please tell me what spelling errors you are seeing, I try to make sure to check everything, and I can assure you this isn't a scam.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']i am tryed to enter as a guest but the contest says you win left 4 dead 2?[/QUOTE]

Whoops, Thanks for letting me know, that was last weeks contest. Should be fixed now.

[quote name='SpazGamz']Please tell me what spelling errors you are seeing, I try to make sure to check everything, and I can assure you this isn't a scam.[/QUOTE]

Refferals x2 : Referrals

I'm attempting to enter as a guest, but PS3 isn't a choice... I already have MW2 for 360, and I'd love to have it on PS3.

[quote name='KJHall']I'm attempting to enter as a guest, but PS3 isn't a choice... I already have MW2 for 360, and I'd love to have it on PS3.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, last weeks game was L4D2 and I forgote to change the options, should be fixed now.

bread's done
Back