Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (xbox 360) Hardened Edition $34.99

hot item here, awesome collectors edition. completely sold out in stores. get it for the price of the normal version now!

Does yours have the code for CoD Classic? I bought one last week and it came with scratches on it, wouldn't run in my XBox, and didn't come with the code. I spent 45 bucks on it, and I'm trying to get a refund from the difficult/insulting seller.

no sorry does not include the call of duty classic code and the disc works fine i played the game for a bit but havent played it since Bad company 2 came out its just been sitting around collecting dust. it is a great deal though i would advise anyone looking to buy it to snatch it up

Why do people keep selling these things without saying whether or not it comes with the code? It's not 'like new' if it doesn't have the code.

[quote name='Spooks']Why do people keep selling these things without saying whether or not it comes with the code? It's not 'like new' if it doesn't have the code.[/QUOTE]
get the fuck out of my thread

well, spooks does have a point. because according to ebay, this is what a like new item is

Like New: An item that looks as if it was just taken out of shrink wrap. No visible wear, and all facets of the item are flawless and intact

that would include that code, not telling you what to do, but theoretically, you could get shafted buy a buyer who expects that code and doesnt receive it. remember paypal sides with the buyer damn near 100% of the time

Yeah, I'm not trying to shoot down your auction or anything, just expressing my frustration in trying to find a copy that comes with the code.

stop whining, what you want, you will never get it. a used copy of a game that comes with a redemption code with a new redemption code inside? yeah sure thing, maybe in your next life, in the meantime stay the fuck out of my thread and stop whining and complaining, i dont go into your threads and fuck with you

fuck OFF

No need to be an ass about it. All he is asking is that you clearly state that it doesn't come with the DLC code. And yes it is possibly to get a used copy of a game with the redemption codes unused.

Yeah, I've seen other copies that came with the code, but I missed them(They ended while I was asleep). I seriously doubt you're gonna get many people from here to bid on your game while acting so rudely.

bread's done
Back