Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition Xbox 360

QuestMeMore

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know any stores around them that still sell this?

Sometimes Gamestop.com says they are "out of stock" of a Collector's edition or it is not available in the store or online, but when I go to a store near me, boom there it is. That 1 CE someone canceled/backed out on.

In any case...seeing a lot of EBAY listings from Best Buy and particularily in Illinois for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition

Anyone know what I should do?

[quote name='QuestMeMore']Does anyone know any stores around them that still sell this?

Sometimes Gamestop.com says they are "out of stock" of a Collector's edition or it is not available in the store or online, but when I go to a store near me, boom there it is. That 1 CE someone canceled/backed out on.

In any case...seeing a lot of EBAY listings from Best Buy and particularily in Illinois for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition

Anyone know what I should do?[/QUOTE]

You answered your own question. Why don't you buy it when you see it?

People have been finding this for for $49.98 at Target...YMMV. If you're near a Target, check the Target Clearance thread in the Deals section.

I'd think someone there could link this game to the DPCI tracker so you can try and find it in your area. Just remember not to call the electronics area of the store, AT ALL.

Apparently, Best Buy re-updated their page...they have hundreds more for X-mas...and also Target....

Lol what the heck...where did they suddenly get these? A few days ago Best Buy said "not available" now its back...

Wow.

Checked the DCPI. Not in stores near me, but good to know I can always buy one for the same retail price...unlike some people putting it to $150...ffs it's not skyrim lol

Cross that..target has none in stock even for Xmas...but best buy magically does....What a load of bull LOL

[quote name='QuestMeMore']Why shouldnt I call the electronics area? Im confused lol[/QUOTE]

Because you will alert the guy/s who work there and the game will, 'magically', disappear!!!:hot: Customer Service can check for you, but don't let them transfer you.

bread's done
Back