Call of duty Modern Warfare Amazon [XBOX 360 Only] $20

16,000 players online

4000 in TDM
1000 in HTDM
3000 in S&D
1000 in HS&D
200-500 in Sabotage / Headquarters
800 in H HQ

Basically that. It's a better game than CoD6.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']how much momentum do you guys think COD4 still has left?[/QUOTE]
Its probably the best multiplayer game ever made IMO

[quote name='kanjitrainer']Can't believe that almost two and a half years after its release, it still sells for this much.[/QUOTE]

How much do you expect it to sell for?

Oh i'm def snagging this later this week when I buy my red controller/play and charge. $55 for COD 4 and wireless controller plus play and charge....nice.

[quote name='kanjitrainer']Can't believe that almost two and a half years after its release, it still sells for this much.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Well its still a very popular seller, thats how they can keep selling at that price.

I beat this around launch and traded it off. My son has beat W@W and wants to play it plus I would like to have it again. Ordered w/Prime!!

Which do you guys think is better/has more players online? the 360 or PC version (the latter is on sale on steam for $15 this weekend)?

[quote name='ozzmotic']Which do you guys think is better/has more players online? the 360 or PC version (the latter is on sale on steam for $15 this weekend)?[/QUOTE]
Probably PC - PC kinda swore off the sequel and the PC one has mod support / servers.

The PC version can hold more players per match. I had a 50 person team deathmatch match yesterday. It was madness.

Speaking as a sucker who bought the $15 map pack for MW2 (what an epic mistake), it looks even worse when you can get the previous game in the series for just $5 dollars more.

bread's done
Back