Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition

Here's my friend code.

0665-6784-8102
Screen Name: GMC

I will be on tonight around 10pm Central time if anyone would like to play. :bouncy:

How many total missions in the single player campaign? Is there replay value in the offline campaign mode once you complete it?

I believe CoD:WaW had 13/14 missions..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchewy']The problem with PC games is that if you don't have the latest and greatest hardware you are at a disadvantage. If you have the latest and greatest and can afford to upgrade every year, you're in good shape. For the rest of us, consoles offer an even playing field, which to my mind is a substantial benefit.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit.

A great video card from 2006 can still handle games being thrown at it from today. I played and beat MW2 on my PC using a GeForce 8800 at a higher graphical quality than either the 360 or PS3 versiosn.

The only thing you need to do is start clipping off the extra graphical settings like Anti-Aliasing, which really doesn't exist in all that many console games to begin with.

Anyone wanna share friend codes and play online? I know most here probably play COD on 360 or PS3 but I only have a Wii. I'm online playing several times a week. My friend code is in my signature.

Offtopic: What's up with Signatures, being on and off in some signatures? Super Programmer John should check that out.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Offtopic: What's up with Signatures, being on and off in some signatures? Super Programmer John should check that out.[/QUOTE]

From what I saw elsewhere (in a 360 thread I think), if you post multiple times on one page of a thread, only your first post for that page will show your signature.

bread's done
Back