Call of Duty MW2 $45 at Walmart.com

bringerofdeath

CAGiversary!
Looks like walmart.com lowered the price of COD MW2 to $45 for both the ps3 and xbox 360. Heres the link

ps3 http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11038613&findingMethod=rr

xbox 360 http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11038615&findingMethod=rr

UPDATE Thanks to disillusion386

Right now walmart has 20% bing cashback.

With Bing cashback, the regular edition of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360,PS3) will be $36 plus tax.
the Hardened edition of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (PS3 only) will be $40 plus tax. very good deal imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hardened Edition is $49.00 and comes with metal case, artbook and the original Call of Duty

Wonder if it's the same in store? I was going to pick it up Friday at Gamestop with the help of $25 I have on my Edge card (I won't have the money to get it till Friday and a friend really wants to pull some all nighters this coming weekend, otherwise I would just order it from Amazon). If so, I can just get it from Wal-mart and save the $25 for something else

[quote name='Spiraea']Wonder if it's the same in store? I was going to pick it up Friday at Gamestop with the help of $25 I have on my Edge card (I won't have the money to get it till Friday and a friend really wants to pull some all nighters this coming weekend, otherwise I would just order it from Amazon). If so, I can just get it from Wal-mart and save the $25 for something else[/QUOTE]

Im not sure but you can do in store pickup I guess

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Amazon's had it for $45 for a while now.[/QUOTE]

if their is still the 15% walmart bing cashback. You can get this for under $40

[quote name='Spiraea']Wonder if it's the same in store? I was going to pick it up Friday at Gamestop with the help of $25 I have on my Edge card (I won't have the money to get it till Friday and a friend really wants to pull some all nighters this coming weekend, otherwise I would just order it from Amazon). If so, I can just get it from Wal-mart and save the $25 for something else[/QUOTE]

No dice. I tried picking up it up at my local Walmart yesterday. It was marked at full price. I argued that it was $45 on the website but the sales associate told me that deal is online only. The online is for ship to home only. No store pick up.

[quote name='lRolLlLilN']No dice. I tried picking up it up at my local Walmart yesterday. It was marked at full price. I argued that it was $45 on the website but the sales associate told me that deal is online only. The online is for ship to home only. No store pick up.[/QUOTE]

Wal-mart doesn't have conventional store pick up anyways, the site to store is silly in the sense they mail your package to the store and then you pick it up, it doesn't come out of the store's stock so I can see them refusing to match online only deals.

I posted this over a week ago when it Bing was still working. No one seemed to care. It's been 45 dollars for nearly 2 weeks at Walmart.com though.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']if their is still the 15% walmart bing cashback. You can get this for under $40[/QUOTE]

Then add tax for over $40.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Amazon's had it for $45 for a while now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's been so long it seems like the standard price for it now on there.

[quote name='lRolLlLilN']No dice. I tried picking up it up at my local Walmart yesterday. It was marked at full price. I argued that it was $45 on the website but the sales associate told me that deal is online only. The online is for ship to home only. No store pick up.[/QUOTE]
The sales associate was correct, It is an online only price. As stated on their website here: http://www.walmart.com/cp/Always-Low-Prices/538350

"Price differences between Walmart.com and Walmart stores Due to differences in distribution, regional competition and other factors, online prices do not always match store prices, and prices may also vary between stores.

Prices shown on Walmart.com are online prices only. Walmart stores do not honor or match prices from Walmart.com, other online sellers or advertisements outside of a store's local trade territory."

[quote name='beaus27']No PC love?[/QUOTE]
no

Steam made you pc users orgasm with the deals of december

gtfo
(yes i am still bitter :bomb:)

bread's done
Back