Call of Duty MW2 and Assassin's Creed 2 $48.88 each at Brandsmart

pjay

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Brandsmart with there Sunday catalog and it says they're selling Call of Duty MW2 and Assassin's Creed 2 for $48.88 each. Ofcourse I didn't see the deal until I opened up the catalog at home. It says it's for both PS3 and Xbox 360

Brandsmart U.S.A. From what I hear, it's a lot like Fry's, but having never been in a Fry's I wouldn't know.

[quote name='xgemini87']You've never been in a Fry's !?!? Is that legal? ...[/QUOTE]
It is if you live nowhere near one (as I do.) Is there a website, or is this a store-only deal?

[quote name='pjay']Just got back from Brandsmart with there Sunday catalog and it says they're selling Call of Duty MW2 and Assassin's Creed 2 for $48.88 each. Ofcourse I didn't see the deal until I opened up the catalog at home. It says it's for both PS3 and Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

how come online, it says $55.78? where is this located, i never heard of it

[quote name='xgemini87']You've never been in a Fry's !?!? Is that legal? ...[/QUOTE]

Never been to one as well. I pretty much have a busy life (due to work and kids) and it's pretty far from where I live. I just ask people to buy my stuff from me when it comes to frys'

I don't have a Fry's near me either. I have no clue what Brandsmart is as well..lol.

I'm located in New York and besides your regular chain retailers like Gamestop, BestBuy and stuff..I don't have the little chains here to get any of those deals. :(

The price is in there ad, not online. It's really a throw back to the original discount stores.

Brandsmart has some good deals sometimes but it's a Ubisoft game, it will be cheaper soon enough.
BTW these stores are located in Florida and Georgia

i really never been in Fry's
in fact, the first time i heard of the term Fry's i pictured a Futurama store with Futurama products because of..well.. Fry.
Then i learned it was a video game retailer and i figured it was a Europe located retailer. Then i learned the States had them.
New jersey has 3 or 2 Fry's and they are at least 10 miles from me.
Pretty far away for someone who cant drive.

I wont be in a Fry's in a while :(

before CAG, the only Fry's store that I'd heard of was the grocery store in tucson, arizona...so i'd be confused about why my local grocer didnt have a video game section haha :D

[quote name='guyver2077']brandsmart is quite popular here in miami[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. I heard they were unbearably busy on Black Friday. I never really go there. They usually go WAAAY over MSRP when it comes to software.

[quote name='pjay']The price is in there ad, not online. It's really a throw back to the original discount stores.[/QUOTE]
Nowadays, I hate discount store prices, I only prefer the online deals.

bread's done
Back