Call Of Duty Reflex $35 @ Amazon

Suade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon also has a high trade value for CoD W@W Wii today. I love W@W , but why have both? I could trade W@W for Reflex for about $9. Does anyone have experience with Amazon's game trade in program?

[quote name='Suade']Does anyone have experience with Amazon's game trade in program?[/QUOTE]Not much to say beyond the fact that it works exactly as advertised. I've traded in games several times and have yet to have a bad experience with them.

[quote name='Suade']I could trade W@W for Reflex for about $9. Does anyone have experience with Amazon's game trade in program?[/QUOTE]
Well, you wouldn't really be trading in World at War for Modern Warfare: Reflex, since you'd have to buy Modern Warfare today and you wouldn't get your trade-in credit for WaW until the end of next week.

[quote name='Skoad']Well, you wouldn't really be trading in World at War for Modern Warfare: Reflex, since you'd have to buy Modern Warfare today and you wouldn't get your trade-in credit for WaW until the end of next week.[/QUOTE]

I'm considering doing this.

Can someone who has played both WaW and MW:Reflex comment if this is a good idea?

I m currently playing WaW, and absolutely love the campaign (offline). Don't know much about MW:Reflex..

Well it depends what you want out of the game. If you're done with W@W and don't think you'll be replaying it, then consider trading it. Obviously the biggest different is the setting of the games - one is WWII and the other is modern times. Do you want a WWII FPS? Or are you just more interested in having any kind of shooter and just want the one with the best mechanics?

[quote name='kodave']Well it depends what you want out of the game. If you're done with W@W and don't think you'll be replaying it, then consider trading it. Obviously the biggest different is the setting of the games - one is WWII and the other is modern times. Do you want a WWII FPS? Or are you just more interested in having any kind of shooter and just want the one with the best mechanics?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Any setting is fine - world war, modern times doesn't matter.

Wondering which one has better graphics , gameplay, longer campaign (offline)..etc

I love W@W, but there are other WWII shooters on Wii and I've almost reached max Pretiege. Reflex has a unique setting. $27 trade is more than you'll ever find for W@W. While I'll still be paying $35 for Reflex is true, just look at 2010 Q1 releases. Pleanty to choose from. I don't FPS on PC/PS3 so this is it for me.

bread's done
Back