Call of Duty: World at War $29.99 @ Kmart- 3/15/09 till 3/21/09

atchisonk

CAGiversary!
Saw this in today's Kmart sale paper. It is for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 for $29.99. Prices are effective 3/15/09 till 3/21/09 as stated on back of the sale paper.

Dammit, why can't this happen to COD4? It's been seventeen months and counting. How much longer must I wait?

But as far as this deal is, good find.

[quote name='chakan']Worth it for singleplayer campaign?[/quote]

Depends on what difficulty you play it on and your tolerance of "rainin' 'nades"

Worth the price for $30. All the glitches turned me away from the game. People exploiting the maps hindered the experience. I hear it's been fixed, but eh, I'll stick with CoD 4.

[quote name='manthing']Depends on what difficulty you play it on and your tolerance of "rainin' 'nades"[/quote]

Ugh, 'nades ad nauseum ruins FPS combat. It has bogged me down in parts of FRACTURE to he point that I am losing interest.

hey i was wondering if any could scan that page of ads so i can price match it at meijer, kmart is kinda far away, plus im getting a meijer 20 giftcard when i buy RE5 they said they would match the TRU deal

Just when I gad convinced myself not to buy this game... Damn too many good games this yr, it like the new yr has become the new holiday season w/ SF4, KZ 2, & RE 5, & Halo Wars. Oh well Im in for a copy now.

[quote name='edwardya']i own this game and i wasn't as siked as i was compared to playing the other COD games.[/quote]
I agree. the only part I really liked was the sniper level, after that i lost interest and the glitches in the sp and mp pushed me to trade it in. :roll:

[quote name='lockarm']Dammit, why can't this happen to COD4? It's been seventeen months and counting. How much longer must I wait?

But as far as this deal is, good find.[/QUOTE]

DITTO

$430 is worth it to play the fantastic level where you are a gunner on a Black Cat in the Pacific. Epic.

Actually, most of the pacific campaign is good. The Russian one is kinda blah, but it has its moments.

[quote name='lockarm']Dammit, why can't this happen to COD4? It's been seventeen months and counting. How much longer must I wait?

But as far as this deal is, good find.[/quote]

Shouldn't COD 4 already be $29.99 MSRP? I am sure it will once COD 4 part 2 comes out later his year.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I got it back when Amazon had it for 35$, the campaign is pretty sweet but the vehicles killed the multiplayer a bit for me.[/quote]

As of now, tanks have been removed from hardcore, which I think is a travesty. It's not that hard to kill a tank. They could have simply made it so the tanks only respawn once per match, or reduced the number of tanks in Downfall and Seelow. I kind of like Upheaval, where either team has a chance to get the middle tank.

Downfall and Seelow are all about camping now.

Core is such a joke, it's rediculous. It takes me four or five bullets to drop anyone even with Stopping Power, but I seem to die after one or two (no, most people aren't using Juggernaut on Core, in my experience). Juggernaut doesn't seem to do anything for me either.

[quote name='guyver2077']it would be nice if amazon price matched.. im just too busy to go over to kmart even though i work right next to one[/quote]

+1

they will eventually.

well i hope so!

Can anyone provide a scan of the ad? I checked Kmart.com and the price there is $60. Also, I looked at the circular on their site and WaW wasn't in it.

[quote name='Excalibur']Can anyone provide a scan of the ad? I checked Kmart.com and the price there is $60. Also, I looked at the circular on their site and WaW wasn't in it.[/quote]

its on sale next week, not this week.

[quote name='edwardya']i own this game and i wasn't as siked as i was compared to playing the other COD games.[/quote]

i was siked when I played this but when I played COD 2 i was like "wtf is this " . However I played COD2 in 2007 ...somewhat late.

[quote name='rlb543']it's hilarious how no one has the ad, because no one cares about k-mart[/quote]

Or maybe because the sale starts SUNDAY 3/15, as stated in the OP?

:whistle2:s

well considering he said it was in today's sale paper, and that it was on the back of today's sale paper, i figured it would be in today's sales paper

Reality's Fringe;5616484 said:
$430 is worth it to play the fantastic level where you are a gunner on a Black Cat in the Pacific. Epic.

Actually, most of the pacific campaign is good. The Russian one is kinda blah, but it has its moments.

The one where you're crawling in the dead bodies and sniping and stuff was my favorite.

[quote name='rlb543']well considering he said it was in today's sale paper, and that it was on the back of today's sale paper, i figured it would be in today's sales paper[/quote]

Did you stop reading the post at the word today?

[quote name='Scrottus']Could the OP somehow scan the ad? I kinda want a verification on this before i start jumping up and down.[/quote]

Why not look it up for yourself on kmart.com on Sunday morning?

[quote name='manthing']Did you stop reading the post at the word today?
[/quote]

Well, apparently OP saw it TODAY in "today's Kmart sale paper" (his words), even though the sale starts Sunday. I think people are curious because no one else have seen the same ad that OP is purporting to have seen. We simply want confirmation.

[quote name='yuyak']Well, apparently OP saw it TODAY in "today's Kmart sale paper" (his words), even though the sale starts Sunday. I think people are curious because no one else have seen the same ad that OP is purporting to have seen. We simply want confirmation.[/QUOTE]
exactly

[quote name='atchisonk']Saw this in today's Kmart sale paper. It is for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 for $29.99. Prices are effective 3/15/09 till 3/21/09 as stated on back of the sale paper.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Kinda glad you shared this, I was gunna rape my prime again... still unsure what to do really.

I added up what I have spent so far this year.... on Blu-Rays, novelty crap etc: $4729

Omg.

Saint

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back