Call of Duty: World at War $29.99 @ Kmart- 3/15/09 till 3/21/09

atchisonk

CAGiversary!
Saw this in today's Kmart sale paper. It is for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 for $29.99. Prices are effective 3/15/09 till 3/21/09 as stated on back of the sale paper.

[quote name='M_A_C']This game is actually pretty badass on the Wii. The controls are great, and it even has the online multiplayer which surprised me![/quote]

But not as a good as compared to the 360 or PS3 version.

everyone getting it pricematched. How? I did not get the ad so how can I get a pricematch. Can I just have them call the store or is a ad required. Also can I jsut get an ad at kmart?

Walmart does price matching i know on i guess everything, cause every week i always use that on sodas, milk, and items like that when buying groceries. literally save $20 a week doing that with them and i just tell em who got it for how much and they change it and dont skip a beat ..... only once have they checked the ad on something to see if i was lying cause every register they have competitors ads for price matching purpose.

Now on COD W@W ..... if wal-mart did do pm on it could you get it for possibly cheaper cause they have a deal on it also you get a free $10 gift card for purchasing it with them.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']everyone getting it pricematched. How? I did not get the ad so how can I get a pricematch. Can I just have them call the store or is a ad required. Also can I jsut get an ad at kmart?[/quote]

Why is everybody having it price-matched anyway, did K-Mart not stock them or something. I know they did in Las Vegas cause I went and bought one. Or is there a ban against K-Mart I don't know about?

I pricematched at BB...

Just printed the ad and took it in....

Sweet deal considering COD doesn't drop in price...

[quote name='Wonka the Troll']Why is everybody having it price-matched anyway, did K-Mart not stock them or something. I know they did in Las Vegas cause I went and bought one. Or is there a ban against K-Mart I don't know about?[/quote]

In my case it was more convenient (BB is much closer), I had a RZ cert for $25, and a BB gift card to cover the difference. So free ($30 worth of credit) at BB, or $30 at KMart with a longer drive to boot...easy choice for me.

PM a copy at Best Buy, and used a $5 Reward Zone cert. for a total price of $26.xx. Not too bad, considering the first copy I got was when it was on sale at BB for $35. So basically paying MSRP, and getting two copies so that the wife and I can play the multiplayer together isn't too bad.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Games like that don't exist anymore.

But Halo 3 doesn't have four-player same-screen co-op either. You can play four players on the same screen, but only when you fight each other (co-op is two per screen/console).

If you're looking for four players battling it out on the same screen, I believe the Ghost Recon series is like that.[/quote]

D'oh. I stand corrected. Pretty bad since I've probably dedicated more time to playing Halo than any other series Halo 2 came out.

I'll second the Ghost Recon (or at least G.R.A.W.) series. Possibly the Rainbow Six Vegas series also(?)

[quote name='lolwaut']let's make this a little bit sweeter...

Spend $50 at Kmart between 3/10 and 4/30 get a $25 GC for Kmart from Glamour magazine

IT DOES NOT SAY ANYWHERE THAT IT IS ONLY ONE PER PERSON OR ADDRESS!!!!![/quote]

Now, that's truly the cheapass way, thanks for the info, but i doubt i'm gonna find any copies in k-mart (hence PM is the way to go).

Kmart near me was closing so I went to pick this up and ended up getting this/HDMI cable for PS3 and Killzone 2 for a bit under $80. might go get RE5 too.

[quote name='lolwaut']let's make this a little bit sweeter...

Spend $50 at Kmart between 3/10 and 4/30 get a $25 GC for Kmart from Glamour magazine

Page 145 of April's Glamour magazine (Katie Holmes-Cruise 70th anniversary cover) right hand side:

"Glamour is calling all smart shoppers. Shop March 10th-April 30th at Kmart.
Spend $50 at Kmart and mail your original receipt to Glamour.
For every $50 you spend, we'll send you a $25 Kmart gift card to use toward your next purchase"*

*While supplies last. Kmart purchases must be make during the promotion period. For every eligible receipt, you will receive a gift card for exclusive use at Kmart stores. Send your qualifying receipts along with your name, address and telephone number to:

GLAMOUR PLATINUM REWARDS
ATTN: PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT
4 TIMES SQUARE
16TH FLOOR
NY NY 10036

Must be received by 5/13/2009. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of GC.

IT DOES NOT SAY ANYWHERE THAT IT IS ONLY ONE PER PERSON OR ADDRESS!!!!![/quote]

anyone doing this? is this on their official site?

[quote name='guyver2077']anyone doing this? is this on their official site?[/quote]

I'm sure it works but i don't think anyone is patient enough to try it (wait 6-8 weeks for gift card). I might try it.

Just picked COD:WAW up at BB with price match. No problems doing it either, the cashier just put it in the register and I was on my way. Good getting it at BB too with reward zone for the Gamer points!

Trying to decide if I should buy this, even though I already have it for the PC... All my friends play it on the Xbox though...

arrrgh... can't decide

I wanted to jump on this deal but I had to pass. It is a really good deal but I have a huge backlog. If I bought now, I know that the game would be down to $19.99 before I actually tore the shrinkwrap off to play it. :whistle2:(

Got denied at my Kmart. Not sure if they only have it marked for the PS3 since I only tried for the 360. They had a completely different circular as well that went from last week until sometime in April.

I'll be going back tomorrow with a print out of the circular online.

Oh yeah. For some reason the UPC brought up an error when the cashier tried to ring it up. Any ideas?

Just wondering I read the BB price match policy and in it does not mention anything about them not honoring it so i will try again later 2day b/c earlier got denied b/c they say its too much b/c i want to raise my gamer points but if not i will purchase from kmart or sears.

went got mine yesterday for PS#, got one at kmart for 29.99 near my house, then felt lazy and didnt feel like going back later so I bought another copy for the PS3 at best buy with price matching and they couldnt believe the price difference, she was like, what the hell??? and bitching because it was so low lol, I even showed her trhe kmart reciept which was like one hour before I went to best buy

[quote name='atchisonk']Saw this in today's Kmart sale paper. It is for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 for $29.99. Prices are effective 3/15/09 till 3/21/09 as stated on back of the sale paper.[/quote]

Can't wait more to get this one.
c.jpg

I picked this up but had to print out the ad since it was ringing up at the regular price.

The manager who had to do the over ride on the register made it sound like she was doing me a favor.

Her - "I'll give it to you for 29.99 even though I'm not supposed to. This is online only"

Me - "Uh, no it's not. It's in the ad that you're holding right in front of you. I may have printed it out online but it's a store circular"

Her - "..."

For those who keep saying it's PS3 only, it's not. There's a small caption underneath the photo that lists the 360 version.

[quote name='decibel_hz']I picked this up but had to print out the ad since it was ringing up at the regular price.

The manager who had to do the over ride on the register made it sound like she was doing me a favor.

Her - "I'll give it to you for 29.99 even though I'm not supposed to. This is online only"

Me - "Uh, no it's not. It's in the ad that you're holding right in front of you. I may have printed it out online but it's a store circular"

Her - "..."

For those who keep saying it's PS3 only, it's not. There's a small caption underneath the photo that lists the 360 version.[/quote]

I didn't notice that earlier. I'm going back later today. Hopefully they won't get uptight about it.

Well, just got back from Kmart and picked it up no sweat this time for the 360. I guess my Kmart doesn't update their system until Tuesday. I guess that's why the cashier got a UPC error yesterday.

I got mine at walmart yesterday, at first she tried the whole "ps3" version only, I had to point out the '360' on the bottom. and she had to get manager approval. but it was worth it.

thanks to the OP

[quote name='getsmackd77']I got mine at walmart yesterday, at first she tried the whole "ps3" version only, I had to point out the '360' on the bottom. and she had to get manager approval. but it was worth it.

thanks to the OP[/quote]

my friend was involved in a similar story like yours.

only difference is, the manager gave my friend a free copy of the game instead. guess the manage is very strict on customer complaints and satisfaction.

[quote name='SSJMies']Grabbed a copy of the game without difficulty, though it was the PS3 version.[/quote]

My K-Mart was out of PS3, so I got two 360 versions. Wanna trade?

Picked it up yesterday at Walmart with price match. Been waiting for a while to catch a deal on this game. Thanks CAG!

i got this when BB had it for $35 - $5 coupon = $30 ...about a few months ago. Still a great offer for those who don't have it yet.

[quote name='assyrianblood27']I don't all BB pm kmart ad b/c i went today and they told me its too much for them to pm.[/quote]
Call Best Buy Customer Service and tell them, and complain until you get a gift card. Be sure to give them the store number too.

Just PM'd mine at BB but got some bullshit excuse as to why they can't give the extra 10% to me because you have to have bought the product all ready or something.

Whatever though, I love the game! Multiplayer is a blast and the campaign is all right...too many raining nades though...

Thanks for the deal OP!

What ad did you guys use?

I went to BB and they told me that the AD I had wasn't good for the deal cause it didn't say the website.

bread's done
Back