Call of Duty World at War (360) $34.99 w/free shipping at Best Buy (Sunday Ad)

[quote name='shadowknight5829']Man good price...wrong system for me...must wait til i find it cheap on PS3!![/quote]

According to speedy, it'll be $39 for all three consoles at Target starting the 28th. Might be your chance to get this game cheap.

$38.14 with tax hmm idk if i should get it. I never got a chance to play any cods is this one buying for this price?

Hm, not sure.. My favorite thing about CoD was how they presented it. How's treyarch doing at it? Do they have the memorable characters, the unforgetable situations?

Thanks OP, this was also in Speedy's weekly thread as well.

Now if they would only match that Reward Zone member deal for the $10 giftcard for Midnight Club LA, I'd be set!

[quote name='menikmati']Placed one for in-store pickup so I can secure my copy for tomorrow (I know, I'm paranoid).[/quote]
I was going to do that, but then I realized I'd be fighting all the holiday shoppers.

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Hm, not sure.. My favorite thing about CoD was how they presented it. How's treyarch doing at it? Do they have the memorable characters, the unforgetable situations?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly the campaign is pretty involved, and it's just the multiplayer that is lacking a bit compared to CoD4 (mostly because of the guns). If you're a single player guy that enjoyed CoD4, I think you'll enjoy this.

Went ahead and ordered this, for some reason in the cart it said I would be charged tax, but when I was sent the email with the receipt it said I was charged no tax... most curious

what the hell how is it that cheap already... this is wierd
transparent_pixel.gif

[quote name='ch4rlie']what the hell how is it that cheap already... this is wierd
transparent_pixel.gif
[/QUOTE]

COD4 was popping up for $39.99 about this time last year, so its not surprising.

Ordered one for later today; not sure if it's for me or a gift for a friend yet! :D

[quote name='Callandor']COD4 was popping up for $39.99 about this time last year, so its not surprising.[/quote]
This is true. I remember I bought mine around this time last year and then kept it unopened for about a month while I played nothing but Halo. lol, I'd probably do the same for this one (although Halo doesn't get much love from me these days) if I had the dough.

Damn I am thinking about getting this, but I already spent +$400 on games since Black Friday. I currently playing Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, Rock Band 2, and GTA 4 for xbox 360. I also still have Fallout 3, Heavenly Sword, Okami, and Pure unopened.

Oh well I think I might cave in anyway LOL. If it is anything close to Call of Duty 4 I will be happy.

[quote name='zkitaN']good price , but wish it was for ps3 :/[/QUOTE]

Me too. I have a 360 but I quit buying games for it. Such a quandry. I have both systems but much prefer to buy games for the the PS3 for the obvious reason. Yet, you always see these deals ONLY for the 360. Unbelievable.

Bring on the PS3 version! Come on Amazon, you can do it.

i just hit up Best Buy at 8am and picked it up. There were about 6-7 copies left at the store in my town so if no one wants to take a chance go asap (obviously quantities vary).

[quote name='farfus']Good deal! I snagged CODWAW and am looking forward to it! Thanks for the early tip![/quote]

Early tip? You can thank Speedy for that week after week (this has been posted for 4 or 5 days at least). If Frontlines for $10 got merged into the weekly thread last week, this one will soon.

I don't have a problem with separate threads for really good deals (which I don't think this qualifies unless it was $30), but implying this thread was the first notice, that's dissing Speedy.

Great deal on this one. I paid full price at launch and it is totally worth it at $34.99. Now when is Mirrors Edge going to be on sale below $40.

I drove in the ice (up-hill, both ways) - not only did they not have any, but it was kinda of shifty - no area where the Xbox360 version would have been. The guy I spoke with was kind of iffy on his story - first they didn't have any, then it was that the truck was delayed...

Oh well. It was fun to drive sideways...

[quote name='nogglefish']I drove in the ice (up-hill, both ways) - not only did they not have any, but it was kinda of shifty - no area where the Xbox360 version would have been. The guy I spoke with was kind of iffy on his story - first they didn't have any, then it was that the truck was delayed...

Oh well. It was fun to drive sideways...[/quote]

This is why I ended up canceling in store pickup and getting it delivered...

Ice everywhere and never got my pickup confirmation..

Picked one up, but had to go to two stores. Looked online and store #1 (Mentor, OH) said it was out. Found that hard to believe so I went up there (it's pretty close). Sure enough, no copies. Decided to drive to store #2 (Mayfield, OH)- they had about 20-30 copies I would guess. Weird. WaW here I come.....

bread's done
Back