Call of Duty World at War used/new 34.99/39.99 for 360 & PS3

Hmm, not bad at all. I may pick this up tomorrow since I plan on trading in a few junk games tomorrow, and I've been meaning to finish this.

If anyone is wondering, the single player is kinda boring but the multiplayer is great. I am glad I bought this for $60 when it first came out

[quote name='Starfox64']Save your money and get Modern Warfare 2 :)[/QUOTE]

It's not like I won't have enough for both. Besides, I enjoyed the W@W demo and will still pick it up, just not for full, or slightly discounted, MSRP. I think it's a fair trade-off :D

Also, I have yet to play Modern Warfare. I have it, just that I'm going through a large backlog of games that I've been meaning to play :bomb:

[quote name='dualedge2']Still waiting for $30 or a good deal, but it's good to know that it's starting to come down.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

plan to wait for 1 month

i still want this game but im still up in the air about either ps3 or pc version since im a ex pc gamer, i prefer my fps games with keyboard/mouse.

[quote name='hypertek']i still want this game but im still up in the air about either ps3 or pc version since im a ex pc gamer, i prefer my fps games with keyboard/mouse.[/QUOTE]

PC all the way. Keyboard/mouse is superior to any controller, especially for FPS games.

Third-person shooters, like Gears of War, on the other hand...iffy.

Yeah, I know. I was all like, "Yay! A good deal on an awesome game!" but then I followed the link, and it had a big fat $59.99 price tag. Lame.

This is a great deal! Screw all the haters, this game is great. So glad I got it when it first came out. I say this is a must for all CoD and FPS lovers.

I hope it goes back on sale again... I go in there to get it after going in 4 days earlier and they tell me its back at 60... I walked out. No way Im goin to pay that right after it drops. I was so mad. Im looking for somewhere cheaper to get it now online or something.

bread's done
Back