Calling all artists/animators!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastman91

CAG Veteran
I recently had an Idea for an awesome Halo 3 commercial but dont have the skills to create it. I dont work for anyone so I cant pay anybody but just for fun/shits + grins. Well here it goes- Some spartan hand or other comes flying at the screen with 5 fingers with a white background, then all of a sudden the sound of a spartan laser appears and in comes the red beams and kapow 3 fingers are left for halo "3". Cut to scenes of gameplay/trailer or whatever then finish with the halo 3 logo and bungie or something. I have had this stuck playing over and over in my head and just need to share with the rest of you. If you have any comments or advice/criticism shoot it at me but I think it would be cool if someone could create my "dream"
Thanks CAGs

Wait I got an idea for one. We show two Spartans in a shoot out. One dies and the other steps over the prone body of the fallen warrior. We switch to a POV shot of the dead soldier as the victor tea bags the corpse one...Two...THREE times. On the third 'bagging' the '3' flies from his taint and POW! it's in your face. Pretty awesome eh? Well whenever the animator is done with the first commercial, he can work on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back