Calling all comic book fans!!! Thinking about forming group comic book lowball.

yeah i have a ton of comics some most are key issues tho . i do have maybe 200 or so 1-10 dollar books id be willing to throw out . although id rather trade my comics for games lol

Any word on if this is getting going? I've gone over my tpbs and have some I want to part with:

The Walking Dead 1, 2, 3, and 4
Y The Last Man - complete set, 10 books
Fables - books 1 and 2
Buffy Season 8 - Book 1
Poison Elves - book 1
Zombies vs. Robots - complete series (1 book)

Still debating putting up other stuff....I have all the tpb digest Runaways books, and the full Ex Machina series, and Pride of Bagdad as well. Also have some bigger grapgic novel stuff, like Black Hole, and Fun Home.

Hope this gets going at some point.

After reading through the lowball threads I believe the OP ran into some problems and won't do this now ... if someone finds a new person to run it I have some oddball comics ... like johnny the homicide maniac :D

I'm new to collecting, this would be amazing.

I have a couple new 52 stuff and a few New X-Men TBP.
Getting some older stories would be amazing for my collection that just started.

hey anyone into comics or just wanna shoot tha shit . im down to trade or whatever . hit me up on here or on xbl ill be on all day . oh and i have a mic it be nice if you did too .lol . i really wanna make this happen so if someone wants to get ahold of me i cant do it by myself .

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I have a shit ton of master of kung fu from the 70s/80s to get rid of. All most the complete set.[/QUOTE]

could you send me some pics ?

I'm in. I have a fat stack that I need to get rid of. Also have some promotional stuff like bookmarks and some posters. Really tho, get this shit started!

[quote name='gtbadbai010']could you send me some pics ?[/QUOTE]

I'll try to get some tonight. Sorry it took so long. Just now seen this.

[quote name='raiden_86']I'm looking for x-force and marvel zombies, i hope this happens[/QUOTE]

wich marvel zombies the current or from the 70's

[quote name='N3XTLVL']wich marvel zombies the current or from the 70's[/QUOTE]

current stuff. also x-force the one with domino & wolverine.

so whats the status on this is someone taking the reins? Idc if it's months away as long as the ball is rolling.

come on people, those of you who have comics just set a weekend aside to organize this already. The thread has been going on long enough to show that there's interest, stop being lazy and start up a lowball so I can bid on some comics! Let's GO!

[quote name='houdinilogic']don't know how i missed this thread earlier, but i would definitely put up some bids if it ever comes together![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen :'(

[quote name='themaster20000']Ok I plan on starting a comic book group lowball in a week since the OP isn't doing it.Anyone who wants to be part of it PM me.[/QUOTE]
Cant wait and good luck.

[quote name='themaster20000']Ok I plan on starting a comic book group lowball in a week since the OP isn't doing it.Anyone who wants to be part of it PM me.[/QUOTE]

I've got a few comics/trades I need to part with, count me in.

Hell yea, we need more people with a "Can Do" attitude! Looking forward to it!

I'll probably go through my comics this weekend and send you a PM when I'm done. I know if I PM you first, I'll end up forgetting about them.

[quote name='themaster20000']I almost got all my stuff together.Will be making a thread for it in a few days.[/QUOTE]

sooner rather than later I hope

[quote name='themaster20000']Thread's up[/QUOTE]

saw the thread, but make sure you post a reply a few times to reserve post #2 - 3 and maybe even #4 for invoices, group information and anything else that might come up.

bread's done
Back