Calling all people who have had to send their 360 to Microsoft

Caro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
How did they ask you to ship it? I need to ship my 360 from Montreal, QC to where I am now in Vancouver, BC and I'm really nervous about packaging it. :cry:

[quote name='Caro']How did they ask you to ship it? I need to ship my 360 from Montreal, QC to where I am now in Vancouver, BC and I'm really nervous about packaging it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

They send you a prepaid box now.

I thought this was for some kind of class action lawsuit.

call 1-8004myxbox. They'll set up your repair. They'll send you a box and cushions and instructions. Couldn't have been any simpler.

If you don't have a warranty they make you send it in yourself. If you are under warranty they will send you a prepaid coffin. The last time I sent my system in I sent it myself via UPS rather than waiting for the coffin to come to me and it saved about a week compared to waiting on the prepaid box the first time. I just used some old styrafoam packaging and peanuts and stuff along with the static bag it came in. They just gonna swap your system out for a refurbished one anyway so don't worry bout it.

I know in the states you can either send it however you want. Maybe you should call them back and ask what is the best way coming from Canada?

bread's done
Back