Can 2 Month Live Cards be Stacked for multiple two-month periods?

englishboy

CAG Veteran
Reading another forum, I noticed another poster indicating that the 2 Month Free Live cards might be able to be stacked to provice six months or even a year of live service. ONly you need to change your screen name and lose your stats? Is this true? Cause I could care less about my stats and would rather save the $ on the renewal card.

If so, this is an excellent deal.

So basically, can a two month free subscription card be stacked on the same machine simply by registering a new screen name?

[quote name='englishboy']Reading another forum, I noticed another poster indicating that the 2 Month Free Live cards might be able to be stacked to provice six months or even a year of live service. ONly you need to change your screen name and lose your stats? Is this true? Cause I could care less about my stats and would rather save the $ on the renewal card.

If so, this is an excellent deal.

So basically, can a two month free subscription card be stacked on the same machine simply by registering a new screen name?[/quote]

I see absolutely no reason why that wouldn't work (?)

I imagine you would have to delete all the Xbox Live stuff from your hard drive for this to work. Plus you would likely have to use another email address and possibly another credit card.

The answer is technically no.

You can only use one two month live card for a new account with a new credit card.

Use another credit card and you can make another account.

They are supposed to expire @ the end of this month but they may not. All the v1 starter kits still work even though the box said they have expired. MS even said they wouldn't enforce the expiration dates. Maybe the 2 month cards will work the same way. I'm on my 2nd one right now. 8)

bread's done
Back