[CAN] 20% off all GH and PC titles at TRU

Ya...I was gunna post it but I didn't bother since I didn't think anyone would go for it, since we just had the buy one get one free GH/PC/PH games.

[quote name='Spades22']Ya...I was gunna post it but I didn't bother since I didn't think anyone would go for it, since we just had the buy one get one free GH/PC/PH games.[/quote]my thoughts exactly, but if you buy 2 its ALMOST like the BOGO deal, 40% off isn't bad

hmm thats kinda true actually... 60 dollars 40% off is ... uh... 24 bucks, so you get 2 for 36 dollars... not bad at all.

I think I ran around enough during that last BOGO sale and got all the Player's Choice titles I wanted. =P

The only one I'm still missing is that damn Soul Calibur II! :mad:

lol ya... well I got all the players choice that ToysRUs actually has...too bad they don't got FFX or Kingdom hearts

[quote name='Ramman77']I think I ran around enough during that last BOGO sale and got all the Player's Choice titles I wanted. =P

The only one I'm still missing is that damn Soul Calibur II! :mad:[/quote]haha well its not too expensive, you can just go to BB and get it or something

Best Buy doesn't have it either. :( (At least the one in Coquitlam)

The only place where I actually saw a new copy for sale was in EB..but most likely they bumped it up to $25 (and it's probably a gutted copy). I remember a little while ago when I can see Soul Calibur II everywhere for $20 new.

[quote name='Ramman77']Best Buy doesn't have it either. :( (At least the one in Coquitlam)

The only place where I actually saw a new copy for sale was in EB..but most likely they bumped it up to $25 (and it's probably a gutted copy). I remember a little while ago when I can see Soul Calibur II everywhere for $20 new.[/quote]if i see a copy somewhere for 20 i'll let you know

bread's done
Back