Can any CAG's recommend a Headset for PS2 and a possible link. Gonna start SOCOM

minos1067

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Trying to figure out what to get and where to get as far as a headset for my ps2. Is logitech the way to go? please post any opinions and links that you may have.

Thanks.

if logitech is the way to go then i'll be looking for one. i guess my other options in order (so far) will be the sony brand, and any other aftermarket brand. but i'd rather hear it from my CAG family.

thanks.

I have the EA sports Logitech one and it is really nice. It comes with three different covers for the ear piece, and has an extremely long cable

logitech is taking the cake so far. any links as to where i should pick it up or is it that good that i should just get a cheap one anywhere right away?

and thanks jimmiemac and caseyryback for your suggestions.

any CAG's wanting to sell an extra new one?

The sony one has a disc on the wire for volume and mute and I keep bumping it by accident.....
I liked the Logitech one the other guys are suggesting much more. Come check out dbu when you get on...

[quote name='help1']http://cheapassgamer.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php/page_id=88/form_keyword=usb%20headset/rd=1/sortby=priceA

or use gateway.com (where I bought mine, cheapest shipping was EXTREMELY FAST)[/quote]

looks pretty good! thanks. also, is there a specific one that has a volume and mute on it, or do they all? i heard that's really important.

I had a logitehc (damn thing broke.... dont know how though) and the volume thing didnt wokr but I think the ps2 one would work. and the PS2 version DEF has it.

EDIT: I dont mean to hijack ur thread but I just need to ask a question.. on my logitech, I can't hear anyone and since I cant hear anyone I dont know if my mic part owrks but hte light lights up...doesnt anyone know the problem?

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='minos1067']good looking out guys/girls.[/quote]

I second that, I'm going to purchase a headset as well.[/quote]

Im gonna third it because i have two headsets. One that can only hear. And one that can only talk. So now im gettin pissed about having to wear two headphones...

Doesn't someone have a headset on sale this week for $25 (BB or CC)? I think it's the logitech but I can't recall. I was gonna pick that one up. I need a headset as well.

bread's done
Back