Can anybody tell me where to get these DC games? Besides the obvious Ebay...

Nephets

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for these DC games, and I know I can get these off of Ebay, but I'm looking for any sites or B&M places that sell these games for "reasonable" (under 40 dollars) prices.

Tech Romancer
Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves
Powerstone 2
Mars Matrix
Gunbird 2
Last Blade 2
Project Justice
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Plasma Sword: Nightmare of Bilstein
Outtrigger
Street Fighter Alpha 3

Thank you for your time!

I wish you luck...I own easily 75-80 DC games and none of those titles are among them! I'd really like a copy of Powerstone 2 myself...

I already checked out EB and unfortunately didn't find any of the above mentioned titles. :(

Those are the only other DC games I need, BTW. Aside from two arcade sticks, but aside from those, I will have everything DC I ever need.

I check TRU every couple of weeks hoping that they'll finally lower the prices on the remaining DC stock to no avail. They're still asking almost full price for some of the titles! When will they get a clue! Among the titles I usually see are: Typing of the Dead, Baseball & Football 2K2 & 2K3, Gigawing, Illbleed, KISS Psycho Circus, Tennis, Phantasy Star Online (tons of them)...maybe one or two more I can't think of right now...but nothing worth going there for, trust me.

I already ordered Gigawing through Ebay for about 7 bucks, but thanks for the note. :D

I'd really love Typing of the Dead, but I know how impossible it is to find a DC keyboard.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! i can get over 20 for 3 bucks a piece BRAND NEW

I haven't see any anywhere... perhaps I should just look harder, then? :p

[quote name='Nephets']
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Plasma Sword: Nightmare of Bilstein

[/quote]

i normally don't tell people what to do but these two games are really piles of crap.

I found jojo's at gamecrazy (used, 14.99) YMMV, it was quite the find if I do say so myself... also if you have the card it is buy 2 used get 1 free...

Thank you all for your suggestions, thanks for the link Dsullo, and many thanks to Cornfedwb for the VGD.com site.

[quote name='Nephets']IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! i can get over 20 for 3 bucks a piece BRAND NEW

I haven't see any anywhere... perhaps I should just look harder, then? :p[/quote]

Gamestop in the same complex as me has multiple KB's Used for 1.99, with stickers for sega.net, Dreamcast, and just the logo. pick a sticker :)

Bah! How come my Gamestop has like, nothing?! And there's like 3 within miles from me... :(

I'll keep looking around though.

bread's done
Back