Can anyone help me with ideas for a PDA game?

alongx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
For a summer job I have, I was asked to flesh out an application that can test a new development platform for Palm PCs. I have a lot of interesting functions I can use and I thought that the most fun and taxing application I could build would be a game. The hardware I have to work with is: camera, GPS, and 802.11 ad-hoc network connections. I've got a few ideas in my head as to what I could develop, but I figured I'd see if anyone here had some interesting ideas I could try to implement.

My suggestion, with what you have to work with, would be to re-create an old atari 2600 style game but using real people. I've seen were this sort of thing has been done with pac-man...

Yeah, someone is already working on a pacman thing supposedly, though I don't know what kind of interface is being designed. Maybe I can do like Space Invaders.

I used to play "ghosts and goblins" as a kid

The idea is its like tag at night, but in a city....everyone wears black and has flashlights...

When you got tagged you had to turn your flash light on...but other wise it was off.

You do it until the very last person and he is the next goblin.

------------------------------------------------

You could change the flashlights for the PDA idea, and make the PDA a radar....then add 50 people and wham, instant awesome game.

bread's done
Back